Friday, July 08, 2005

Ten Things I Hate

1. Working on Fridays

2. Friends with mental problems

3. Having your apartment/house broken into

4. Friends with mental problems

5. Stupid insurance adjusters (still waiting on my paperwork)

6. Friends with mental problems

7. Being single

8. Friends with mental problems

9. My place of employment not paying for parking

10. Friends with mental problems

Yeah so I'm still waiting to receive my paperwork from Howard, my American Family insurance adjuster. I say or well he sounds around 80 flippn years old. He left my apartment number and drive off the paperwork he mailed on 6/30!! Hello Howard.....I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN MY APARTMENT!!! HELP ME OUT HERE. Only me.

So last week I called Nicole and asked if I could spend the night with her and Jason (Thursday). She asked why and so I proceeded to tell her about my experience. She states "oh we are leaving for TN tonight" and changes the subject!!!! I thought this was my best friend, as least she could ask if I was okay or offer me her house while she was gone. My friend Deb, the first thing out of her mouth "you want my house, I'll be gone, but you can stay there". All my other friends offered me a place to stay and then would call and check up on me. So the other day this week she messages me on AIM and of course I was a little not talkative (not my normal self) and so today she was like "i dont have to find out what is wrong with you and you have my number to call me when you're ready to talk". Which was kind of shitty...so of course I emailed her and let her know about this.

Yeah she has problems and I'm always there for her. Hell I take off work and pick her up, take her to her doctor's appointments and does she offer to give me gas money or even buy my lunch!?!!??! NO...now that is getting old. Oh well, I'm sure it will fly over, and if not, oh well.

I can't WAIT to get a check from my insurance company so I can buy a new laptop!! But I need paperwork, HOWARD, in order to do that!!

Everyone who reads this...have a great weekend!!

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Phats said...

HA! Come on Howard Do your damn job!

You know I'd offer you to stay here, but that's quite a commute to work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home