Case of the Mondays
*yawn* is it 5 pm yet??? I really don't feel like doing any work today, but what is new. I hope to receive my insurance paperwork in the mail today...if not I'll be making a special trip to American Family to kick Howard's ass!
I had a pretty decent weekend..just pretty relaxing AKA boring. Friday night (and I must be getting old) I didn't do a damn thing! Just lounged and watched some TV. Saturday I did get up and go work out and took my laundry (since my washer broke) and did three loads of laundry, but then didn't do anything else. I did go and hang out with Shawna and Amber (old roomies) and we watched that movie The White Noise....VERY GOOD!!! It freaked me out! Then Sunday I went to the Hancock Co 4H Fair...we watched the parade at 3pm and then hung out at the fair for a bit....there are pictures on the link to your right.
Well I better get back to work I guess. Hey Phats...we should go to Michigan City after school starts!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home