Taking Design Goddess' Advice!
Starting things off is a thank you to my new blogger buddy, I am taking your advice and running, not walking not jogging but running as fast I can the other way! My only problem is, I hate to run and more then likely will be caught after about 20 secs D'oh! What to do, what to do. So for those of you in the know the big beach trip is going on right now, and KJ was suppose to be breaking up with the significant other, well I don't think that is happening. You might say how do I know this, well I am getting daily emails, and some online chats of like 2 mins tops. Lets just say this is totally different then when they went to DC just a few weeks ago and KJ was an open book telling me everything and how bad things were, now KJ won't discuss what is going on at all. To me that is sign enough so I am opting out. I told my friends Jenn and Cara I am going to become a hermit, and live underground in a geosphere and only let my closest of friends in, but that is contradicting myself because a hermit wouldn't have friends. Just curious you think I can get cable underground? I will be sending out the mass email with my new underground address when I get it.
So, it's full speed ahead for my big plan!! I am actually going to do it, although I prefer not to go into details because I might not go thru with it and then I look like a jackass. Cara knows what I am talking about, we talked about it today. Wish me luck this is a big uptaking if I can make it happen, and would be a great big event in my life DING!
Lets see some random news here, the shuttle landed successfully! Did anyone else watch it, I was so nervous when they were doing the countdown and the news lady kept saying this is the point where they lost columbia, and it seemed like it took forever to hear they were OK. I was so fascincated with this whole story, I really admire those men and women in the space program, they should be looked upon as heros, as they are risking their lives each time they go up. They landed at Edwards Air Force Base in CA because of storms in Florida, and it delayed them getting to see their family for a day, but I think the family will take it as long as their loved ones returned safe.
I am wondering if possibly my coauthor and mike are trying to rekindle the love that they once had, yes these two kids are near and dear to me because I set them up! Chuck Woolery eat your heart out. It might have been the funniest thing ever the day after their date, because Mike sent me a msg online and I said so, details? He wouldn't spill any so I forced him to talk and he said "it was fun but she didn't talk at all" now it's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything or it would have been like on television and I would have spit it out all over my computer. I have known Nuts since HS and she isn't a shy one, so that took me by surprise. All I can say is if they ever would get married, probably won't, there will be an interesting story told to Mike before the blessed event! HA HA HA
Alright that's all I have for tonight, oh yeah I FINALLY started a new book today, "a thin dark line" by Tammy Hoag 100 pages in and so far pretty good. It's my first Hoag book, my sister claims I will like them so hope she is write.
OH YEAH!!! one more thing a shout out to design goddess(I don't know your name so I just call you that) added reason 11 to my top ten. The fireman will water your lawn with his truck! Yes, that happened he was watering his OWN damn yard with his own firetruck hose, and it made national news. hello KOKOMO FING ROCKS!


1 Comments:
You're quite welcome for the advice. Glad it was useful! A little bit more advice...don't become a hermit b/c of this girl. Not worth it!
Michelle (my real name...now you know!) :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home