Monday, August 15, 2005

Long weekend..

I had an awesome weekend. Just a little tired on this rainy Monday. Such a good day to stay in bed and SLEEP!!

Saturday I had Nicole's bridal shower to go to. It was a pretty nice shower. That evening I took my sister to PF Chang's for her birthday. I LOVE PF CHANGS!! She had sooo much fun. Amber, Deb, and Michelle joined us also to celebrate. Fun times =) Afterwards, Amber & I went and seen that movie Skeleton Key....VERY GOOD!!! Wasn't as scary as was hoped for, but still very good.

Then Sunday I was down in Greenwood by 930am to help Amy and my parents load up the truck to move her back to school =( I'm going to miss her living down here =( Maybe after school she can move back down.

That evening, Deb & I went to the State Fair. We had tickets for the Ulimate Bull Riding show that evening! WE HAD SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN. Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys everywhere!!! Towards the end of the show it started raining. Good thing I brought my umbrella!! Even after the show we were walking around the fair in the rain, flip flops and umbrellas buying cotton candy to take home!! Still good time even though it rained.

I got home around 1030pm (past my bedtime on a Sunday)...and I stayed up and watched Big Brother from Saturday night. Pretty good. I think that Jennifer girl is an idiot and I can't believe Kaysar let her win it!!! Damn my future husband.

Oh I talked to Mike a couple times this weekend. One time was like Saturday/Sunday morning at 230am when he was drunk. He was all chatty. He asked if he could come over Sunday night and I told him yes, I guess he was too drunk to remember since he didn't call. Which I'm not heart broken over b/c I needed some sleep last night.

Well better get back to work....comment people comment! This weekend I'm going home to visit phats!! LoL

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Hell Freakin' Ya SEX STORE HERE WE COME! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home