ooooo OUCH ooooo
Okay kids, if you go to the State Fair on a sunny 90 degree day, wear sun screen!!! My arms are soooooooooooooooo burnt, I still can feel the heat radiating on my arm!! It was sooo hot yesterday at the fair (this was my second time at the State Fair this year!!!). Deb & I were only there for like 3 hours before we left. The highlight of the event was the amount of balls we seen!! To escape from the scorching heat, we decided to go to the Swine Barn and check out the pigs. Okay, I have never seen balls on pigs before!! It was soooo gross!! I almost had to walk out. Then we go to the sheep area and OMG sheep have them too!!! Wait to you see the picture of the sheep balls I got. One set was even furry!!!
So my weekend was pretty good. Saturday I went to K-town to visit the fam and have dinner with phats. My rents ended up coming along also, so I had to warn phats what he couldn't and could say! He did pretty good =) Then we drove around Kokomo and got some great shots of the town just as a guide if anyone decides to visit sometime.
Sunday I got up and went to church with the rents and then drove back down to Indy to meet Deb at her house and we headed off to the fair. I got home around 4 or and ended up crashing on the couch around 6pm and somehow I made it into my bed.
So Mike M called me again on Sunday evening. He is really nice...just don't know what kind of a relationship he wants, and I'm too chicken to ask!! LoL Oh well. I think I might call and see if he wants to come over and watch a movie tonight.
Better get back to work since I haven't done much this afternoon!!


1 Comments:
HAHA OMG I can't believe you took pictures of animal testicles!
YOU FREAK HAHA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home