Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I've got the music in me

Okeh, for those of you who know me you know I love my music, I mean love it, and get this my car radio has bit the dust :( So, I am driving everywhere with no car radio do you know how incredibly weird that is? Granted my car is on its last leg and I am starting to think it's playing a cruel joke on me, but this just might be the last straw, old mandinga might be done. Yes, I name my car and it's named Mandinga. I am one of those people who love to sing and dance in my car and don't care one bit who sees me, and I will even sing to people at stoplights to which my friends say "you're gonna get shot one of these days" pish! and nuts goes as far as putting the child safety lock on so I can't roll my window down NO FUN! So, that is my news, I am thinking it's finally time for a new car, I mean i've had this one since 1995, and I really like it. I love music though, I love dancing to it, listening to it, singing it so that makes this even worse. As for music, everyone always asks the generic question what is your favorite type of music. I usually say Country because I listen to that almost 90% of the time, but I guess I like "pop" too but I call it popular music. If you're ever in Indianapolis you have to listen to 93.1 Radio Now in the mornings for their prank calls, they have the best pranks ever! I am still laughing my ass off over the hooters prank, classic! So onto more things now. By the way if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this car radio drop me a comment?

I have decided to give up on love all together, because LOVE BITES! Yes, it's true, so I am going to put all my focus on my friends and screw looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with forgetaboutit! Some things have happened recently and I am really pissed off about them and everyone wants me to talk about it and I am like no thanks ding! I love my friends they are great, but this is something i'd rather not think about anymore as the great rascal flatts song says "I'm moving on" So I hate to break the bad news to all the lovely ladies out there, but I am not looking for love anymore! I QUIT! How ironic that as I write this I am listening to Rob Thomas' "lonely no more" should be my anthem. I guess I could go to a daycare and look for my next date like my friend Jenn did, think that's a good idea?

It's so cool to be hooked up with some new blogger friends, Bruno and Aussie, and of course the long standing favorite on our blog Design Goddess you guys all rock, thanks for stopping by we will try to at least make these interesting every once and awhile. This is so corny but I get so excited when we have new comments! haha! So please keep commenting. On to big brother wow getting down to the end, it sucks that it's almost over, but the good news survivor and amazing race and the rest of fall TV will be starting up. I am a tv junkie I admit it. Cara and I will be posting a halftime evaluation of big brother on thurs night. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love sports, I sacrifice my family events if Purdue football is on, but what the hell are they doing pre-empting big brother sat for a PRE SEASON NFL game stupid people. Oh well GO HORSE!

Tennis practice is going really well, I think our girls team is going to be pretty good even without our stud player. Our best girl is going to be playing in the boys line up this year, this girl is freaking awesome and a 7th grader. I am thrilled I get to coach her, I think by the time she graduates she'll be the best this county has ever seen. I only have 7 boys that is another reason she will be on the boys team, and two of the boys have never played before. This level is so hard to coach because you have so many levels, beginner, intermediate, and advanced, but I have great helpers. The other day we were conditioning and this girl fell did a backward roll got up and fell again, and me being the mature adult I am had to turn away because I was laughing. I am such a jackass. Our first match is Sept 1st, hopefully our tshirts will be in by then! I will post more on this as the season goes I am sure.

No big plans tonight I have the night TOTALLY off woot! No practice nothing, so I will watch battle of the reality network stars, so so good, and relax. Also that Kathy Griffen show on Bravo is really funny and so I will watch that tonight too. Everyone have a great hump day!
Phats

3 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

You must keep in mind the OTHER great RF song "Blessed the Broken Road." You have to go thru all the crap to get to the good stuff. I'm still waiting for that though. As my mom (and her mom) always says "There's a lid for every pot!" To which I reply "Yeah, and mine's probably warped!!!" She doesn't like it when I say that. And I'm not sure I like her referring to me as a "pot." :)

As for your car, you could always just sing without the radio. That'll get the other drivers! Or you could just do what I'm about to do and get a new car. Mine's biting the dust as I type this. I found today that water is now getting into the oil, which is not good. So, I'll be doing the dreaded task of finding a new car. I hate going to dealerships!

Thanks for the firestation pic. I loved it!! :)

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

oh and yes, it's Kent State University. I'll be heading back there on Monday. Woo hoo! Last year!!!

 
At 4:55 AM , Blogger frangoangolana said...

Hey there! About the country music I'm still trying to like it but I'm already enjoying johnny cash, i read that his music is outlaw country(whatever that is) but it must be close to country.
About cars my dear, i just tell you that I'm not allowed to sit in the driver's seat. i just can't manage to pass the exam, witch is totally embarrassing when my friends all have sports cars and are always racing(i normally just go in the back seat with the belt on).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home