Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hit the road jack!

I swear this is the last post I waste on KJ. How stupid am I we had an IM conversation last night, KJ imed me first let me just say that. I tried to be my nice social fun self, and she didn't buy it and had to bring the whole situation up again, while I wasn't even going to talk about it. You won't believe this shit man, she had the nerve to say this to me, "You have every right to be mad at me and cuss me out, but you have no right whatsoever to attack me personally and lose respect for me over this situation" So basically she wants to dictate how I can be mad? So that was it I said this drama in my life is over, and blocked the bitch WOOT! So, I am taking a MUCH needed break from the dating scene. Maybe I will play matchmaker for awhile instead oh Cara and Mike paging Cara and Mike.

Alright so last night I got to practice and we have to wait for the boys varsity to finish their practice and my good friend Pete coaches the boys varsity, and then in the spring we coach the girls varsity together. Well, last night he told me he can't do it in the spring and the AD is going to be asking me to take over full time! Crazy right? I haven't totally decided if I am going to do it, 85% leaning towards yes, but things can always change. If I take it everyone watch out for the cometmobile, I will be driving the spus baby! Spus = a mini bus as our girls have so cutely nicknamed it that. I am not sure these girls would be ready for me to be the head coach a lot of things will change. So we'll see, i'll keep all of ya updated!

Very scary and sad stuff happening down in Alabama, Louisiana. and Mississippi right now with the hurricane. Some of the images coming in today are just unbelievable, I pray for all those people down there I can't even imagine what that is like. They are without electricity, water, lights, and uhh houses?! Crazy! As a lot of you know my family's house was hit in the tornado of 98, that was pretty scary and intense, we were huddled up in a closet with our dogs. I can't even imagine what this would be like! So, lets keep these people in our thoughts and prayers.

I wanna say thanks to all my blogger buddies on here you guys are awesome! Thanks for all the kind words and advice, for people i've never met I can honestly say you all rock, and Steph if you ever make it to Indiana Nuts and I will take you and buy you all the cherry icee's you can drink! By the way YES I like REO Speedwagon and I am NOT ashamed to admit it :) haha! Hey design goddess how did your first day of school go? Skipping classes ummm shame shame I never missed a single class ever in college (HA HA HA HA!) thank goodness it is just raining and not lightning eh? One more note I believe that my foot injury from last year that had finally healed, I tore a tendon in the heel of my foot, mysteriously transplanted itself into my left foot d'oh! The bad thing is like last year I really can't let it heal, because I can't completely stay off it. I guess it would help if I stopped actually playing matches myself, but that's no fun I love playing tennis, so that won't happen! It took it a whole year to heal last time, lets pray for a quicker recovery this time.

Have a good tuesday, big brother on tonight at 9 woot!

5 Comments:

At 3:54 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

your fans in socal are pulling for you, big guy...

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

ok...that chick is dense and not worth your time or effort! Good thing for IM block, eh?

Class went ok today even though I was up way too early! I'm trying to get into my reading that's for tomorrow's class, but just can't. I skimmed through the first 3 chapters and haven't looked at it since. I have 3 more to go. However, my prof said that we're going to watch a movie, so why do I need to waste my time reading?!

And...STAY OFF YOUR FEET! Learn to walk on your hands! :)

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Ooooo! Or you can just scoot along on your behind. Or you could get a creeper (that rolling board thing mechanics use) and have someone pull you on it. That would be cool.

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Strange...
sometimes I think Anthony Hutton should pick up where Joey, I mean Joseph Lawrence's career left off....

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

yea baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home