Housekeeping again
Alright so we, nutty and I decided to go with a new title. Wanted something that incorporated her too. Lets see this is gonna be a short post, Gareth you're cool in my book especially if you root for the Boilers! Seahag, you are just trying to cause trouble you little minx. Nutty, always loyal and don't fall asleep tonight before big brother!!!
We have our first match tonight, ding! I think our boys will lose and the girls will win, we'll see how close I am. my predictions at the Open not so hot on the womens side I have 1 semi finalist correct, Sharapova. The mens side I could have three depending on today's outcome, I don't care as long as that bald, loserass, AARP card carrying Agassi doesn't win it. Speaking of AARP how about a shout out for Martina Navratilova, 48 and in the semi's of the womens doubles she is truly amazing.
Alright back to work, 20 more mins til final bell! Look for a better post tomorrow, althought I still have no fing clue how to put a sound in here so it won't be as cool as it was going to be.
PLEASE KEEP VOTING FOR PURDUE PETE!! It's in the link section under VOTE PETE


40 Comments:
What the heck is this show?
change the channel....
I am still stalking you from afar....
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Akkk!!!!
heuvos spamcheros...
Yes, Seahag your remote has no batteries! You're stuck with us, had to get the nuts in the title too.
Right so you like tennis. It seems that we have something in common then (apart from that Boiler thing). I used to be in the top 16 at under 14 level in Northern Ireland.
Ok ok so it was 15 years ago. That's not the point.
This blog is getting more confussing by the hour!
What is this ........... see how many comments we can fit into a 10 minute slot!
Yes, I love tennis! I coach and play it.
I always knew the europeans were slow! HAHA jk of course. What's confusing?
Well like the hag said. It's the change the blog title show.
But I suppose if you have to keep 'her indoors' happy then it is the sensible option, right?
Go Henman, j/k.
HENMAN??? he is only good at wimbledon, and well he kind of fizzled out there this year too.
Nutty and I are just friends, I am not sure if that's what you were implying haha, so if you wanna ask her out go for it! you have my blessing.
Here is where
my batteries
went
Ladies Ladies this is a PG site! geesh I am so offended here, don't make me delete you. haha
I owe all of my best evenings to these handy dandy friends...
i am in the same boat...i am done with men...the only man that never lets me down is Sea Thomas Howell.
Purdue Pete looks like Bob The Builder!
my nephews love Bob the builder!
CARA!! TOO GRAPHIC i am sending this link to Jimmy!
OMG!!! that's pure evil!
Who is Mike M. i am never talking to him again I promise haha
so why don't you just go ahead and forward that over to Mike M....i'll wait...no problem!
PG Shmee G...
Don't be surprised if bob the builder shows up on this site nekkid.
How did we go from talking about Bob The damn Builder to orgasms??!!!!
Because Nutty and Seahag are dirty pervert women haha!!
Seahag I want my god damn otter pops! I feel bad calling you seahag can we call you something else, like oh kathy bates in Misery?
hmm....only if i get to wear a denim jumper and navy tights...
some proposed nicknames for me:
Sea Sea Penniston
Sea Sea DeVille
Hagitha Christie
Larry Hagman
J. Sea Chasez
What about:
Sea Haggis
Sea Trout
Sea J Parker
C U Later
Finally someone on the same page as me...Quick, kiss me, Gareth...Phats is looking...
How the hell can one post get 27 messages in one hour?!!
How about giving mine or Seahag's blog a little attention. What do you say Seahag?
I'm not kissing a gorilla!!!!!
Hey has anyone else noticed that Phats doesn't have a pic of himself! He must be shy. Why not Phats?
I am tired of being a giver...
and I just got turned down...
im gonna go cry or drink heavily...
It's not beyond the realms of possibility to do both at the same time!
no lie...hey, let's just hang out in here and blog here from now on....pull up a chair...im pitching a tent...
Ok I'm with ya. Where have Phats and Nutty gone?
Hold up I need to get a drink
Hey seahag that chair that you gave me wasn't too stable. I've just fallen off it.
Are you okay?
Here..this one is sturdier...
is it a little warm in here? open a window...
did you hear someone? i think iheard voices...
Thanks for the better chair. Do you have your drink and tissues in hand?
What voices did you hear? Are they the same ones that you have been frightened off since you were little?
I don't have that at work...
mine at home is mycatjinx on aol....
we are just trying to seek revenge on Phats...you, of all people can understand, since he is your friend !
You are at work doing this! You must be bored rigid.
I always get shafted...
I am the last one to leave work, so at 2pm my time, everyone stops blogging...then at night, its 10 pm my time, and everyone is asleep...
this sucks.
Yup that is the western seaboard for ya. Look on the bright side ...... you could be living in Australia!
And may I say Nutty it is nice not to have to enter a word ver on this. You are sticking it out to the bitter spamming end.
You guys are nuts! 46 comments?! that's just insane. Getting back at me for what?! Are you all still sitting in here on unstable chairs, or perhaps hiding behind my curtains? Come out wherever you are.
Alright time for big brother, Nuts I can't believe you gave out your aim name are you insane!
Oh gareth I have no picture because I am an idiot and can't figure out hello. D'oh! oh well, I couldn't figure out the sound either.
Are you serious?
I have given out my city, Long Beach, my building is visible
My AIM=mycatjinx
My Name
and I am sleeping with my window open tonight!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home