What the heck??
20 comments on my last post....who the heck is Gareth? Can you block users??
You're so right LBseahag...my "real" name is Cara. However, I can not disclose my blogging partner's name due to the fact my life would be in danger if I revealed that information. Some people prefer to keep personal information sort of under wraps on the internet, which I can agree with. There are some complete psychos out there who might show up on your door step, probably Gareth would be one of them!! LoL j/k with you Gareth.
Last night I was in the dumps about things and so I finished off a bottle of my good wine. Ho hum. However, I did get my ass out of bed by 530am and went down to the weight room and did a couple miles on the bike this morning. I've been slacking on my working out routine and I truly need to get back into it.
Well I'm off to be a slacker at work.


9 Comments:
I wish I was special enough to have a stalker...what am I, chopped liver?
Even Gareth would be a good thing on my porch...
Hope the hangover speeds through, or the hair of the dog is close at hand!
What is this? Beat up on Gareth day. Listen people I have feelings. I'm not a slab of meat that you can use and spit out when you feel like it. This is Phats's fault. He directed me here.
And Lbseahag i'm not an ornament either, j/k.
haha!
Sorry I have to back my blog buddy, anytime it's not "beat up on phats day" it's a good day, sorry gareth old chum!
working out is rough. i'd rather play.
there's a five thirty in the morning now?
Phats I'm glad I took the heat off you for a few hours.
So she is your partner ....... well I suppose it is understandable that you should fear her more than me. I wouldn't get on the wrong side of a woman either. It's a dark place to go to. Go Boilers!!! (I think!).
Although it is a little strange that you enjoy looking at steam locomotives. We have a word over here for people like that - anoraks, j/k.
Is there a site that I can go to, to see Purdue Pete?
Every day is a beat up on phats dhomino day.
you are not an ornament- you are a whor-n-ment in my book...
mmmmmmm.......wine..........nothing better when in the dumps!
(sure hope it wasn't b/c of Jimmy....he's not worth it!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home