Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Screw you Daylight Savings Time

Those of you in the know, know that until recently the state of Indiana didn't observe daylight savings. However I believe that will change in the spring, and we will be on the same time with New York. They finally got the bill passed, our new Gov. passed it thru woopdeedo. Anyway, I missed the surreal life Sunday because I thought it was going to be on at 9, and ha it was on at 8 because I always forgot to subtract the hour. So, design goddess it's your job to now get me up to speed, did Janice go off on Omagrossa? You know she has been on The Apprentice, Surreal Life, and now battle of the network reality stars, and nobody likes her. I also heard she got a gig interviewing during miss america or something give me a break the bitch has had her 15 mins, someone take her away to fallen reality star island.

Speaking of TV the fall season is finally here! I watch too much TV I know that, and I won't change that so bite it. I have a favorite show for every night of the week, it's pathetic. My problem is the dumb networks then decide to load up one certain night and I am stuck. That night is usually always thursday, thank God for VCR's! So, alot of my posts might be TV related in the coming weeks, sorry but you get advanced warning. By the way Skii I was hoping the rich kid dies in reunion, isn't that bad hoping death on someone?! Although I think that's too obvious I bet it's one of the ladies. The OC first episode was a little anitclimatic, but it looks like it's going to be a good season, and jerri ryan what a great addition she is going to be, as she already looks scary. Big brother is down to 2 episodes left, and my girl Janelle is holding strong as she is assured of the final 3 being HOH. Should be an interesting show tonight can't wait to watch it.

I am going back on my diet and workout routine bleh. I am not overweight, I am going back on my healthy eating diet it was hell the last time but I did it for 2 yrs, and I do believe it was good for me. I won't give up Coke, that is one thing I can't give up! I will however cut it down to 1 or 2 a day but that won't last long haha. When you teach and you aren't allowed to drink you need something as a crutch right? I am off my workout routine big time, I really want to get back into that. I used to lift all the time, especially being a college athlete. I am planning on starting to lift again and using the treadmill etc etc. I like to be in shape and right now I don't feel in shape at all, I need to rebuild my muscle tone. So, it's time to get fit again HOORAH! By the way I can still do all my tumbling so that is something to be proud of.

Let see other news, hmmm it appears I am moving in with Steph and we will be doing it like the rabbits while she is on her monthly visitor, lucky me eh? By the way have you all seen steph she is hot, so moving in with her is a step up for me and probably 50 steps down for her. Alright I had a moment of weakness and unblocked KJ and what the hell was I thinking, she was a total pissant to me so I am thinking permanent block and I will be just fine with that. I have said this before and I will say it again you blog kids are awesome, I am glad I signed up to get to talk to you all. When I am famous someday, mark my words I will be, I won't forget any of you!

My best friend Jenn just got back from a vacation with her 12 yr old boyfriend Ryan, she is 27. I think they went to Jamaica, not sure but I know it had a beach. She said they had a good time, and showed me some cool pictures. I love my friend Jenn, but I really worry about her sometimes, but I am just going to suck it up and hope for the best and that I am wrong. She used to read this I don't think she does anymore but if she does I could possibly get in trouble for writing this, so Gareth AKA Karate Kid will you be my bodyguard? I am not a big fan of this relationship for one the age difference, and two first impression he made wasn't the greatest, considering he was passed out on a couch after 10 mins. So we'll see. Man I say the word "so" a lot, probably too much I need to stop that.

That's all I got, look for the next Purdue Preview on Friday! Come on, more people predict the score this time to make it more fun. I guess Gareth won last week.

29 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Purdue - 43
Other team - 27

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Skiingred said...

omarosa... i didn't really like her on the apprentice... but compared to Janice - she's wonderful! What changed my mind was when they went bowling... Jacice is a wacko!

For tv shows... GET TIVO - it rox!!!!

However, the media center on the newer computers isn't quite the same, I missed the survivor episode of Surreal life because of how the time was set, and VH1 changed the time... geesh - technology....

I'm so excited for Survivor... one show the whole fam. watches! Even though my daughter still says Go Rupert!

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

JAnice Dickenson needs to be shot...
Omarosa needs to be castrated.
Bronson needs a butt plug
Carey needs a personality and me for a gf
Pepa needs a better weave
CAprice needs a reality check
Jose needs to shoot Janice.

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Phats, listen. As a fellow person from Indiana, I can understand your concern with being able to catch your TV programs on time. Believe me, it is rather confusing. But if we observed a distinct time-zone year 'round, we wouldn't have to wonder anymore! And frankly, when I was driving to Ohio once a month for Air Force reserve duty, I WISHED we supported DST. I couldn't keep track of when the rest of the world changed, and was late for several duty weekends because of it!

Go eastern time zone! Lol.

 
At 11:39 PM , Blogger Skiingred said...

Time change: long story short - don't travel through Indiana when going from one time zone to the next during the daylight savings time switch weekend!

There is an hour of my life somewhere in Wisconson, and I don't know if I'll ever get it back.

 
At 1:29 AM , Blogger I Think I've Gone Mad said...

Can't believe skiingred didn't pass along her funny daylight savings time story... She went to Chicago for a Garth Brooks concert (without me) and went through a change of time zones during daylight savings time... She didn't know what time it was for a week....

 
At 7:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have your back, umm.
Is there a new OC series?!

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Phats, I'm sorry to say, but I am not a Purdue Boilermaker. I [un]proudly attend IUPUI and will have an IU degree. So HA to you for going to (eww) Purdue! Lol

Second, listen, I almost missed the O.C. last week myself because I wasn't sure what time it would be on. Pick a time-zone, any time zone, I don't care. I prefer Eastern (Indiana does MUCH more business with the east coast than with Chicago...I wrote a research paper on it), but I'll take Central just to be in a specific one.

 
At 10:08 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

i wish i could go bowling with that slack jawed blonde retarded girl...

will you be my friend?

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Umm Seahag, I really REALLY hope that you are not talking about Deanndra!!

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The state that time forgot.
We should make a movie out of that.

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

I guess I'm not traumatized by the whole "saving daylight" b/c I've grown up with falling back and springing forward. I actually assumed that everyone did that....do they not?!

And sorry phats, I can't catch you up b/c I didn't see it myself. Honestly, this season doesn't really intrigue me like a few of the past ones did. I think my all-time fav was the one with Tammy-Faye. She rocked!! Oh and who wouldn't want to room with Ice and Ponch?

Steph's right...you should be smacked for unblocking her! You were just asking for trouble!!!

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

So, if you're normally an hour behind us, but then we fall back an hour, we are on the same time, yet tv show previews say 8 eastern/7 central. So, I'm confused. So, are you still an hour behind or not? Or is it just in Indiana where it's so messed up?! So, I think it's best that you guys join us so I can keep track of what time it is in Indiana. So, there.

(So, did I have enough "so's" in there?)

 
At 4:42 PM , Blogger The Future said...

jose canseco is the shit, watch his reaction to the omarosa vs janice fight. Omarosa looks like rick james, bronson is a perv, janice is a drama queen

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

all I have to say about this bill is: WOOT! :)

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger that girl possessed said...

ummm... you have a friend that is a pederast?

thats creepy dude.

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger Phats said...

No, he isn't really 12, it was just my way of being a smart ass. She is 27 and he is 20, but he was 19 when they first went out.

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

TGP keep dishing it out to him, he deserves it, Ha.

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Get Bent Gareth haha :)

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger that girl possessed said...

are you defending a pederast? i liked this story better when he was 12.

try it again/

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

I wish I could date a podiatrist...I will take him when she's finished....

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

E

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

T

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

B

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

E

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

N

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

T

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger Phats said...

ha nice job seahag! I am greatly impressed, just don't do it again!

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Mark Mellang said...

I hate Mitch Daniels' Enron-wannabe-sorry-ass.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home