AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So, lets recap I have had the day from hell, and I am so glad it's almost over. I woke up today with the worst headache I think I have ever had, and after popping advil like candy it finally went away around noon. We had a tennis match tonight and yes my problem child was late AGAIN!! I had to call the parents and these people are WEIRD, and I want to say so much but I am not allowed too. I wish for once I could say what's on my mind and how I feel, but I must hold back. The kicker for today, my grandma, in her 80's, had some tests run and her results were not good. She has some blockage in her neck, that's really all I was told. So, I am not in the most pleasant of moods right now. Oh yeah, it seems like everyone on blog is attacking me in some form or another what the hell is up with that!? Normally i'd let it slide but today I am not in a good mood and it's pissing me off too. Wow, I am just pissed.
Thanks blogworld for letting me vent, I feel a little better now.


11 Comments:
Hope grammy is ok! Hang in there chickie-poo =), Crits
I'm sure grammy will pull through! She's a tough lady! :)
and doesn't advil = candy?!?!?! I mean aren't they candy coated???
My philosophy: Better to be pissed off than pissed ON.
Trust me...it's better.
{{{{Phats}}}}}}
I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother...I hope it is not as bad as it sounds....
Keep your chin up, lil nipper...I got your back :)
thanks for the comments guys!
Crits I still want to know your opinion of what to be for Halloween!?
Design that is so funny you say that about Advil, I tell everyone that and nobody believes me, that they are candy coated! You need to telephone my relatives and confirm this.
Seahag thanks for the support, I might need you to kick gareth's ass you up for it? haha
Hey Phats man sorry to hear about your granny. I'm sure she will pull through.
And I won't pick on you again. It's Future's turn anyways.
And if you want to kick my ass I will stand still.
HUGGSSSSSSSSSSSS TO PHATS
You may pick on me the rest of the week........
Psst. supergal is a hottie.....
Sorry to hear about grams, but i am sure she will be okay. Only kiddng with you, don't ake it personally, we can gang up on Gareth if you want.
We can even steal Greth's Pot o Gold
Sorry to hear about grams, but i am sure she will be okay. Only kiddng with you, don't ake it personally, we can gang up on Gareth if you want.
Batgirl of PC- your pic is cracking me UP!
Phats- your Oompah Loompa sounds BRILLIANT. LAst year my hubby was a beer wench and it was the funniet costume ever,... he was a hit. Maybe becuase he is a manly, bg guy. A "big girl" cheapo beer wench costume from Walmart, a bra filled with HUGE water balloon boobies, Birkenstocks, a long blonde wig with braids around the crown, and the kicker... he put polka music on my ipod, found flat speakers at Best Buy which he duck taped to his torso under the boobies, and cranked polka music.
He not only got more play that the rest of my girlfriends (guys AND girls feeling him up all night and taking their pic with him)... but danced the chicken dance with the whole crowd at this HUGE halloween festival here.
It was hilarrious, though most guys would be to nervous to try to pull it off.
My kid's reaction... "Dada makes an UGLYYY girl!"
Thanks guys
You all rock, yes even you Gareth!
Future: I know, but be warned I will have steph kick your ass haha
Batgirl: hook me up!!
Dana: thank you very much :)
Crits: that is a classic costume haha but I am not sure I can pull it off, I think a friend of mine and I are gonna go as the Amish :)
Steph: you're too damn cute on your picture! Still searching girls gone wild hahaha :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home