Monday, September 19, 2005

It's Finale Night Kids

Well, the time has come for the final episode of Big Brother and a winner will be crowned at 9pm Tuesday night. Although I am sad that Janelle, my favorite, was evicted I will watch the finale and hope for some fireworks. This season will go down in the books as one of the best I believe, for the reason that the house has never been this divided before with the two alliances. Lets not forget America's hatred of the one alliance the girl scout troop. I really want to see someone rip the people of that alliance a new one at the finale, and I am hoping someone does they truly deserve it. The final two are Maggie and Ivette both losers, not to mention bitches. Lets revisit some of their uhh high moments. Maggie took a crap in Kaysar's restroom the week he was HOH and then didn't flush thinking it was a great joke. She was also heard on the live feeds saying "F YOU AMERICA" not really a nurse i'd want working on me. Lets not forget she partnered with one of the most hated players in Big Brother history, yes the midget, also known as Eric, or Crappy. He tried to be a dictator in the house and it got him evicted week 3, I could not stand him! Moving on to Ivette's, so called high points. Lets see there is the time she compared Kaysar, an Iraqi male, to Osama Bin Laden, classy right? She totally dissed her own partner in favor of "crappy" which is not cool. Lets not forget she pretty much called Rachel a bad sport in her goodbye message, not smart bitch. However her stupidest move of all, not taking Janelle to the final two for a sure win. I truly hope that the producers at least warn, Maggie, Ivette, Jenn, April, and Beau about how much the people who watched this show truly dislike them, as I am sure Eric is learning. Hopefully they all have good therapists!
Awards
Best Player: close between Janelle and James
Stupidest Move 1a: Howie nominating Sara/James
Stupidest Move 1B: Kaysar letting go of his button in the HOH comp
Stupidest Move 1C: Ivette not taking Janelle's deal.
Biggest Bitch: Really close here but I have to go with Jenn, how can you swear on your life then minutes later break the promise.
Help Wanted:No way will maggie or april keep their jobs after this.
I have heard the jury gives the final two hell so I can't wait for that. I would like them to come back after like 4 months and see how they feel after being out in the real world again. That would be interesting.

So, Purdue won Saturday 31-24 YAY!!! The game ended around 1am Indiana time so it was a late night. I know that a lot of fans think we should have won easily or what not, but this is a HUGE win for us. A big key was our defense came up with the game winning stop, which in the past hasn't happened so props for that. A shocking stat from the game Kirsch only threw like 15 passes total, and we got the job done running the ball. I remember the day when Brees threw over 80 passes in a loss at Wisconsin. I think the fans need to realize, this was Arizona's big game. They were pumped up for this, a sellout crowd expecting to beat us. They wanted to give Coach Stoops his first HUGE win, and they gave an all out effort, but it just wasn't good enough. Now it's on to Minnesota, hopefully keeping the ball rolling. The preview will be up and running Friday. BOILER UP!

Okeh, so my neighbor totally pisses me off sometimes. This is a neighbor that lives behind me, my bedroom window faces their backyard. Well the other night I got the living shit scared out of me when this BRIGHT BRIGHT light flashed right into my window! I was like wtf?? So, of course I look out my blinds and it's a god damn security light, and it stayed on the rest of the night. Well, I talked to them and said it's great to have and all but why did it stay on all night? They turned it on and decided to leave it on, HELLO DUMB ASS!! They say it won't happen again, but considering this is like the 10th time, I am pretty sure it will. Needless to say I got about 2 hrs of sleep the other night and was a tad grumpy.

I am trying to figure out how to post a video clip, but I am not doing a great job of it grrrr! I will figure it out somehow, but if I do you all better freaking watch it, promise? Lets see other random ramblings, I love how I turn on ESPN or ESPN 2 and find Poker, yes POKER! Sorry Poker Chad, you're not going to like this, but poker IS NOT A SPORT!!!! Come on ESPN you're telling me out of all the sports to choose from you can't find one to show? Poker is a game, it is not a sport, and should be left off ALL our sports channels. It really irks me when March Madness starts and all these great conference tournaments are going on and they show POKER you've got to be kidding me!! Give me pool over poker anyday. Again, sorry chad don't hate me please!

Alright, I think that's all I have for you tonight. We had some really bad storms go thru here today with some intense lightning. Hopefully we don't get anything worse thru the night, however I really like to sleep while it's raining, great sleeping weather. I am hearing I should rent napolean dynomite, what does everyone think, should I? I am not a big movie person, I prefer TV, so we'll see. Have a great Tuesday everyone, remember to ROCK BIG COMET!!


PS my future wife Stephanie was brought back to survivor this season SWEET!

16 Comments:

At 11:17 PM , Blogger The Future said...

Phats I think you watch more tv than I do, unfortunately, this week we will be at odds, because perdue plays the mighty gophers, just kidding, I am not a huge college fan, more nfl than college. As far as being a disgruntled passenger, I am fine once I am paid off, and I am getting my 25% discount coupon, but hey, who knows one day I might be on cops. Bad boys bad boys whatchu gonna do, whatchu gonna do when they come for you.

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger that girl possessed said...

future wife....

i guess i'm going to have to give up my dream that one day you and i will get married. and together we'd raise football obsessed, tv crazed children.

i'm going to cry myself to sleep now.

 
At 3:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How many wives do you have?!! TGP is devastated now! Say sorry to her.

 
At 6:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope Maggie wins, sorry Phats I couldn't stand Janelle, she was fake plastic barbie bits and looked like a man close up with her fake polyester hair. HaHa, can you tell she was the player I hated most.

I don't like Ivette --- I actually liked Rachel the most, she deserved to win, she didn't all nasty in the end like everyone else did. Howie was annoying and mean calling April Busto, hell look at Janelle hers are fake too.

I love ya Phats but hey its a reality show. lol

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

so uh...why not just wear a sleeping mask to block out those pesky rays?? Or just turn your bed around, get darker drapes, move, or shine an even brighter light into THEIR bedroom?! There, you got some free design advice! Come next year, you might not be so lucky.

And rent Napoleon Dynamite...it's great!

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Or you could just brick your window up! Some free Gareth advice, lol.

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Phats I just read the comments in Design's last post. I made a joke about your eyes being sensitive. And you commented that you had just had surgery on them. Phats I didn't know anything about this! If I had have known I definately would not have made that bad attempt at a joke, so I am sorry.
Had I have known I wouldn't have said anything.

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

I wouldn't worry about it Gareth. Phats is tough...he can take it!

BTW, what type of eye surgery did you have? I'm just curious since I work in that field, but you don't have to share if you'd rather not. Hope it went well though! :)

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Skiingred said...

Did you ever see the Electric Grandma... I just remember them picking out the eyes to put in her... I hope your sugery wasn't like that..
{shudder}

Go Stephanie!

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Phats, I missed you!!!

I am in the land of Stephan and LC....

I like Janelle- she is 1/2 barbie 1/2 GI Joe...

 
At 12:47 AM , Blogger Nobody said...

Maggie, the boring ass hoe bag won~ Yawn

Once Janelle was gone... show was over for me. Ivette and Maggie should hook up and share the money?! Then, THAT would be a show. ~chuckle~

 
At 2:32 AM , Blogger Phats said...

Oh No!!
I meant you Steph, I really did I promise :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! haha okeh that was pathetic, but hopefully it worked, I would be quite scared to be you on your bad side.

 
At 5:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Phats that's nice isn't it. Seahag misses YOU. What about ME. I was the one that messaged her to see if she was ok, geesh. That's what you get for worrying about someone.
Did I do something to annoy her?!
I won't bother the next time.
LOL j/k Seahag. Throw a little love in my direction and I'll forgive ya.
And Steph he meant every word of it. He really did mean the other Stephanie. Dum de dum de dum. lol.

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

GAreth, you and Phats are a package deal...so when i say one or the other, i mean both...

you both suck.

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger LBseahag said...

I am so over Alex and Jason...I never thought I would be rooting for Jessica...
I saw the fight episode tonight...

Jessica wins.

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

When are you going to update Doofus?
lol Seahag is that you?! How can a gorilla fit into an oven glove??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home