Thursday, September 22, 2005

Last Day of Summer/First Day of Fall

I heard on the radio this morning that today is the last day of Summer and at 5pm it will be the first day of Fall. I love Fall....the colors, smells and bonfires!!! lol. I'll be sad to see Summer leave and all, but we've had enough of it.
Gosh really nothing too exciting going on. Just busy with work and getting things organized for my friend's wedding next weekend. Trying to be a good Maid of Honor.

Monday around 4:30pm my boss called me into her office. I was like "great, what did I do?". So I stood there in the doorway of her office and she was like "have a seat". So she told me that she had FINALLY got my job reclassified and I will be getting a raise along with that!!! Last year, my job position changed along with a significant amount of extra work. After doing this new job for awhile I was like "hey I need more for this bullshit I put up with". So where I work is hard just to give you a new position title and raise. So my boss and I have been working on this reclassification for over a year now. I really didn't expect a raise either since I just got our yearly raise in July!!! So two raises in one year...sweet.

Lost was REALLY good last night. I can't wait till next week to find out what happened to the guys on the raft! Grrr I was made they didn't show any of that.

Well better get back to work and be the good employee I am!!

7 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Holy crap, you guys updated. I'm glad I was sitting down!
Congrats on the pay raise.

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the Pay Raise

I love Fall as well........

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Wow! Two raises in one year?!?! Amazing! But I'm sure you deserve it. If it's anything like where I work, one person seems to do all the work while others sit around and twiddle their thumbs all while complaining that they didn't get a day off b/c of me! I asked for friday off back in feb/mar for my friend's wedding. And it's not like I make up the schedule! She's much rather bitch to me about it than go to the supervisor who actually MAKES the schedule. I just tell her that fact, to which she has no reply....just more complaining!!!

Which is exactly what I'm doing, so I'll stop! Again, congrats on the new dough! :)

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger Phats said...

DING raise!!

heard from Lee?

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

Congratulations on the raise...
the only raise i ever get at my job is the raise of the middle finger!

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger that girl possessed said...

i'm going to have to agree with you completely about fall. i'm so excited about it that it is retarded.

congrats on the pay raise!

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger Mike H said...

Lost? Love it.
Fall? Double love it!
Pay Raises? Is there really any other reason to be a good worker? Nope.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home