Friday, September 30, 2005

TGIF

I'm sooo glad it is Friday!!! Okay so tomorrow is the big day. My friend's wedding. I'm soooo excited that is is almost over! LoL. Today I'm leaving work to pick up my dress for some last minute alterations. Then at 6 is the rehearsal dinner ect. Tomorrow I have to be at the hair place by 8:30 am and then the wedding is at 2pm.

So last night after work I stopped off at the mall to get my eye brows done. I go to this little shop with these Indian ladies and they "thread" your eyebrows...no waxing or plucking involved.

Have any of you ladies done this before?!! I love it. Yeah it hurts a little bit them ripping your eye brows out, but the results look so much better than waxing! LoL

Okay, well tonight is the rehearsal dinner...woohoo free dinner and tomorrow is the wedding joy o joy...I just think I would be more excited about this wedding if my friend (the bride) didn't back stab me! That's another story for a later date. Phats knows about it...LoL.

Everyone have a great weekend!!

6 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Yay
The wedding is almost over DING DING!! :) Then you can drop the bitch if you want. Have fun tomorrow, just cuz the bride is a bitch doesn't mean you can't have fun. Hmm you could step on her train hahaha.

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

I have always wanted to see them do that...out here its so hidden...like black market...i never see signs about eyebrow-threading, or whatever its called..is it more expensive that waxing?

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope that you have a fun time at the wedding tomorrow.

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I had the threading done a few times...one time was when a woman in the mall looked at me strange and "insisted" i come in and have it done...geez, you'd think I had a uni-brow or something....but it does look cleaner than waxing or tweezing..
Have fun at the wedding !!

 
At 5:54 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

I SO know how you feel about the wedding...felt that way last weekend. It was fun (as you may have read!), but nonetheless I'm glad it's over. The bride and groom are probably now laying on the beaches of Hawaii (not sure which island) soaking up the sun. (lucky bastards!)

My bride doesn't seem to be the B*tch your bride seems so, just get through the wedding and drink yourself silly at the reception. As long as you have a responsible person to drive you home. And, sorry, I can't this weekend. :(

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Skiingred said...

Hmmm... threading sounds interesting... I've never heard of it before, but I may give it a go...

Good luck at the wedding!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home