Thank God we're not on the bubble
EDIT SENDING OUT YOUR BRACKETS VIA EMAIL TONIGHT I NEED THEM BACK BY WEDNESDAY
Sometimes it's just not your day, and today was one of those days for Purdue. We were outplayed in every way today by the Golden Gophers so congrats to them. What sucks is everyone is going to say see this is how they are without Hummel, however we had our normal shots but just wouldn't fall. Moore our leading scorer is 1 for 11 after scoring 28 last night. I really hate this, hopefully it only drops us to a 3, even though in my mind we still DESERVE a 2 when you look at our body of work. Last year we ran the table in the Big Ten Tournament, and everyone thought a 3 seed and we dropped to a 5, maybe the committee wasn't watching? haha. Good news is we're solidly in, and we get to play another game, bad news our point guard might have reinjured his foot can you say snake bitten?! We'll keep on trucking next stop somewhere in the NCAA tournament. Not sure who to root for tomorrow, Minnesota probably has to win to feel safe of being in, while OSU still thinks they are one seed to me that's delusional. I really hate both teams honestly. OSU has arguable the best player in college basketball, but he's also a real douchebag and one of the biggest cry babies in the country. OSU is also like that rich kid that has it all, so I want them to lose. On the other hand when Robbie Hummel went down with his ACL tear at Minnesota the ovation their fans gave was so classless, they actually cheered an injury! Then they cheers grew louder when he didn't get up, what kind of fanbase does that?! Also they have a dick on their team too, he likes to tweet about how bad we are, maybe he was right today, but we still won the series with them at 2-1. I guess I will root for neither? ha
Speaking of the NCAA tournament the Phat-Tastic Bracket Contest will back up and running again this year and I will be emailing those of you participating your region you are in. Again just a reminder you need to pick the bracket out completely til you only have 1 team left. If you are new to my blog and want to participate please either let me have your email in the comments or shoot me an email.
phats_blog_email@yahoo.com
Since tomorrow is selection Sunday, here's my field of 65 teams in all caps have won their automatic bid.
AEAST- VERMONT
Big Sky- MONTANA
CAA- OLD DOMINION
Horizon- BUTLER
MAAC- SIENA
MEAC- MORGAN STATE
OVC- MURRAY STATE
Patriot- LEHIGH
Southern- WOFFORD
Sun Belt- NORTH TEXAS
WAC- NEW MEXICO STATE
ASun- EAST TENNESSEE STATE
Big South- WINTHROP
Big West- UCSB
CUSA- HOUSTON
Ivy- CORNELL
MAC- OHIO
MVC- NORTHERN IOWA
NEC- ROBERT MORRIS
Southland- SAM HOUSTON STATE
Summit- OAKLAND
SWAC- ARKANSAS PINE BLUFF
MULTIPLE BID LEAGUES
ACC(6)- Duke, Maryland, Fla State, Va Tech, Ga Tech, Clemson
Big 12(7)- Kansas, K-State, A&M, Baylor, Missouri, Texas, OK State
Big Ten(6) - Purdue, Ohio State, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois
MWC(4)- New Mexico, BYU, San Diego State, UNLV
A10(4)- Temple, Xavier, Richmond, Rhode Island
Big East(8)- Syracuse, West Virginia, Pitt, Nova, Marquette, L'ville, G'town, Notre Dame
Pac 10(2) Cal, Washington
SEC(4)- Kentucky, Vandy, Tennessee, Florida
WCC(2)- Gonzaga, St Mary's
LAST FOUR IN- Minnesota, Illinois, Rhode Island, Florida
LAST FOUR OUT- Mississippi, Mississippi State, UTEP, Memphis(Miss State could play way in with win over UK tomorrow)
Agree, Disagree, Check back Sunday to see how I did :)
No news on the computer we found one just need to get it, looks like an HP. Might get it tomorrow before selection Sunday. Got to make sure I can email you all your regions and get the contest up and running! Spring is almost here been so awesome out lately. This week is first week of tennis practice I am stoked we are going to be outside and not in winter clothing. However, weathermen are saying cold front coming in for the week after BOO!!! Don't forget Daylight Saving Time starts today we spring forward.
Everyone have a great rest of the weekend.
Phats


7 Comments:
Phats, I was thinking of you today, wondering how the heck you are, and there you were on my blog! Nice to see you!
Who do you like for Idol?
tena- you want to do the bracket challenge? haha I like Crystal and Lee!!! I liked Katie in the beginning but she has really had a rough couple of weeks
LOL! No thanks on the bracket challenge.
My fave is Crystal and I really like Siobhan, who's got a set of pipes and she's quirky. I worry about Crystal's health. She doesn't look like she feels well. The boys aren't as good this year. I like the big dude, can't remember his name. The one who made Kara cry.
Hey Phats!!
Purdue is, seriously, my tourney team this year. I'm getting my shirt out and ready to wear!! I just hate that about Hummmell and hope that you guys can pull out some good wins in the tournament.
Alabama has had a rough year, although we played so well against Kentucky in the first half o yesterday's game. I thought we might get the upset...but KY's John Wall is just incredible and took over the game for the victory.
We are heading to Disney tomorrow night. VERY excited for a little break (it's Spring Break this week).
I really like Crystal and Siobhan. I was upset that Katelyn went home; I thought she had some potential. It's crazy this year!
Boiler Up!!
"LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY".
I finished and sent my bracket to you. Didn't want to forget this time! :)
HA! Got em you're the best DG!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home