Friday, February 05, 2010

I hate winter

HOW ABOUT THEM NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!! DREW BREES FORMER BOILER MVP! WHO DAT BABY!

Hello Bloggers
So far so good in remembering to blog, go me! I am currently stuck in winter hell, man I hate winter. I always ask myself, phats why the hell am I still in this state, and I am not sure why. I really should relocate somewhere where snow doesn't happen. We are currently under a winter weather advisory, it could be north if you go 20 mins south of us they are under a winter storm warning, and of course the people in DC probably could complain a little bit more. You people that like snow, or don't get it often and think it's pretty to you I say YOU'RE NUTS! I hate it, I have to get up even earlier than usual to start my car, clean my car off, shovel, and of course make sure the roads aren't too bad. I keep thinking it's almost March we're almost through the worst but man I HATE WINTER. OK I have complained enough.

So, show of hands who watched my Boilers beat those pussyass wimps from Bloomington last night!? Yeah, a little too close for my liking a 78-75 win, but a win is a win. I knew it would be close for a few reasons, but mostly because it was AT IU. We hadn't won there since 1999, so to win was a HUGE relief. Some people are like it was too close we shouldn't be happy, whatever it was their super bowl. their final four, their big ten title of course they were going to be jacked, and I can even admit their crowd was INSANE. However, in the end IU fans can SUCK IT we won you lost so bite it Hoosiers. You know this is definitely one of these best and most bitter rivalries in all of sports, here is an example of some of the chants their student section performed last night, warning vulgar language to follow. First off the good old stand by "Fuck Purdue clap clap" They got more aggressive towards our guard Chris Kramer who is hated by most opposing fans for his hustle and style of play, his chants were towards his mom of and in unison "Your mom's a fat fucking whore" followed by "Kramer tell your Cu*t loving mom to shut up" Then they went for Robbie Hummel with the chant of "cock sucking fa**ot" everytime he shot free throws that one was audible over the TV. Yeah, stay classy IU stay classy. All of this prompted our guys to celebrate even harder! The best part, and I shouldn't condone this but it was just funny and I will say it said in today's paper Coach Painter made him apology. IU was trailing by 3 and their star Verdell Jones went in for a lay up and laid a BRICK, Purdue called a timeout, and going to the huddle the camera caught our starting a point guard, a Freshman, giving Verdell the choke sign, here is a picture. Like I said I shouldn't condone it but I found it comical.
Of course in the paper today Verdell Jones said "The great thing is we play them again we'll see what Barlow has to say that time" Uhh VD I mean VJ that game is AT MACKEY! After the game as well Kramer chose to stomp on the IU logo as well as getting into with some IU Students after the game, waving his arms telling them to bring it! Looks like the rivalry is BACK! GO BOILERS!

OK I am going to admit I really like the Miley Cryus song "Party in the USA" HAHA Yes I know this could potentially get me beat up, but i'll take that chance. At first I mocked it like everyone, but with coaching I kept hearing this song over and over on the bus, and well it just grew on me to the point where I JAM to it hahaha. Come on you can't tell me you don't dance a little when you hear it right? I know you're nodding your head like ya, and moving your hips like ya

Not much else going on, I started a new book tonight by John Saul called House of Reckoning so far it's pretty good. Since we looked to be snowed in I might read some more tomorrow. I plan on sleeping ALL DAMN day. By the way thanks to everyone for your well wishes, I am over my flu bug, let me tell ya that was NO FUN!

Hope everyone has a great weekend
Phats
BTFU!

7 Comments:

At 11:52 PM , Blogger Bekah said...

I HATE WINTER TOO!! I was out in this tonight and all I can say is thank goodness I wasn't the driver! YUCK!!!!!!!

 
At 1:54 AM , Blogger Phats said...

It was BAD tonight the blowing made it hard to see boo. I really hate this weather :(

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger TOPolk said...

We don't even have a "real" winter down here and I hate it. Ugh. March can't come fast enough.

And you would like "Party in the USA." :-D

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Topolk- Winter Blows no matter where you are I totally agree. HAHA don't front I know you've Jammed to Miley didn't she appear on your SNS one post??

 
At 5:30 PM , Anonymous tina said...

Ya know, I used to love winter because I lived in VA and could see it on the mountains and trees. Here, in bumf*c Texas :) it is ugly, dry, windy, below zero, freezing fog? and the people out here are not used to it so there is not enough funding/manpower to plow stuff on time. AND a lot of people have NO idea how to drive in it...no joke. The storm we had two weeks ago caused me trouble 4 days after because of the inaction. Blah! So, I'm with ya now, bring on Spring! :)

 
At 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no ... it's basketball talk time ... I need to find my cave and hibernate.

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Winter can just BITE IT! We're under another warning today through tomorrow evening. If it doesn't get me a snow day tomorrow, I'm gonna be mad!

And I'm getting pretty tired of these teachers complaining that they didn't get a snow day from last Friday's snow. OH BOO HOO! Cry me a river! :oP*****

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home