HAIL PURDUE
posted by Phats @ 1:48 AM 7 Comments
YES YOU DO. Hurry back :)
Don't feel bad. I've not posted in a fortnight.
No big deal. There's no mandatory schedule to follow. Post as you feel necessary.
Haha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one :) Happy Tennis Season!
Accepting the truth is the first step in recovery. Good luck with the rest of the school year and talk to you later buddy.
Just seeing if you still suck.
Not as much as I do, my friend. Not as much as I do...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
YES YOU DO. Hurry back :)
Don't feel bad. I've not posted in a fortnight.
No big deal. There's no mandatory schedule to follow. Post as you feel necessary.
Haha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one :) Happy Tennis Season!
Accepting the truth is the first step in recovery. Good luck with the rest of the school year and talk to you later buddy.
Just seeing if you still suck.
Not as much as I do, my friend. Not as much as I do...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home