Thursday, November 19, 2009

Go Purdue FUCK iu! Lets keep our bucket!

I HATE IU, HATE HATE HATE HATE THEM! They are our arch rival, and did I mention I HATE THEM! So, when my Boilers play them Saturday at 3:30 on the Big Ten Network, it's imperative that we win this game. This is a true rivalry, not just a rivalry that happens in one sport we hate them, they hate us we want to kill them in everything, and they us. I highly doubt that any of their fans, players, or coaches will forget what we did to them last year we well giving them a 62-10 beatdown that could have actually been worse. Now we travel there this year, and like I tell everyone I hope I don't catch stupid or a STD that's running wild on their campus as I watch my Boilers crush the hapless hoosiers! Purdue is going for a rare triple as well as our quarterback can pass 3000 yards, our running back Ralph Bolden can pass 1000 yards, and receiver Keith Smith can pass 1000 yards receiving, and both Bolden and Smith are back next year! This is what we're playing for, our Old Oaken Bucket baby lets keep it in West Lafayette!
FUCK IU!!

Guest picking this week is Tina. If you don't read her blog I suggest you give it a look, she's a VCU Ram fan, but I don't believe they play football, but I had to have her pick with me :) Last week I was 9-7 brining me to 99-48 overall not bad. Onto the games! Illinois, Idaho, and West Virginia are off this week.

PRO GAMES
Miami
Dolphins at Carolina Panthers(Topolk)

Tina- MIAMI 27 carolina 20

Phats
- Nice win last week by the Panthers, the Dolphins seem to play good for a period of time and then self destruct. I'll take the home team in a close one.
CAROLINA 28 miami 24
EDIT FINAL SCORE MIAMI 24 carolina 17
Tina- WOOHOO
Phats- D'oh

Pittsburgh Steelers(rocket) at Kansas City Chiefs

Tina- Pittsburgh 35 Kansas City 21

Phats-
I was surprised that Pittsburgh lost to Cincinnati last week, they won't lose to a bad, I mean bad, KC team.
PITTSBURGH 41 kansas city 21
EDIT FINAL SCORE KANSAS CITY 27 pittsburgh 24 OT
Tina- D'oh
Phats- D'oh

Buffalo Bills(Egg) at Jacksonville Jaguars
Tina- JACKSONVILLE 24 buffalo 14

Phats
- Not sure what to make of the Bills this year, they looked to have righted the ship then got blown out last week. I think i'll go with the Jags please.
JACKSONVILLE 31 buffalo 17
EDIT FINAL SCORE JACKSONVILLE 18 buffalo 15
Tina- WOOHOO
Phats- WOOHOO

COLLEGE GAMES

Boise State
Broncos(Duck) at Utah State Aggies

Tina- BOISE STATE 31 utah state 21

Phats-
I don't think the question is will the Broncos lose anymore, more like how will the BCS screw them over? This one will be over at halftime.
BOISE STATE 65 utah state 14
EDIT FINAL SCORE BOISE 52 utah state 21
Tina- WOOHOO
Phats- WOOHOO

Chattanooga
Mocs at Alabama Crimson Tide(Cheryl, Gary, & Booya)

Tina- ALABAMA 42 chattanooga 24

Phats-
Upset Special HA Just Kidding!! :) Bama could play their 3rd string and probably win this one, just what their anemic offense needs to get going for the stretch run! ROLL TIDE!
ALABAMA 35 chattanooga 3
EDIT FINAL SCORE ALABAMA 45 chattanooga 0
Tina- WOOHOO
Phats- WOOHOO

Northern
Illinois Huskies at Ohio Bobcats(Skii)

Tina- OHIO 24 northern illinois 10

Phats-
I hate NIU, we should have beaten them, and they are part of a big reason we are home for the holidays. That said they are better than Ohio, and will win
NORTHERN ILLINOIS 31 ohio 21
EDIT FINAL SCORE OHIO 38 northern illinois 31
Tina- WOOHOO
Phats- D'oh

Kent State
Golden Flashes(DG) at Temple Owls

Tina- KENT STATE 28 temple 7

Phats
- How about the Temple Owls, once the laughingstock of College Football, now in line to win the MAC. They will trounce DG's poor flashes in this one.
TEMPLE 42 kent state 14
EDIT FINAL SCORE TEMPLE 47 kent state 13
Tina- D'oh
Phats- WOOHOO

Iowa State
Cyclones at Missouri Tigers(Tsofah)

Tina- MISSOURI 17 iowa state 10

Phats-
Nice win for the Tigers last week, they will win again this week.
MISSOURI 35 iowa state 17
EDIT FINAL SCORE MISSOURI 34 iowa state 24
Tina- WOOHOO
Phats- WOOHOO

Kansas State
Wildcats at Nebraska Cornhuskers(Travis)

Tina- NEBRASKA 42 kansas state 14

Phats
- Nebraska is playing really well right, probably the second(possibly third) best team in the Big 12. K-State was embarrassed last week, and my gut says that will happen again this week.
NEBRASKA 38 kansas state 14
EDIT FINAL SCORE NEBRASKA 17 kansas state 3
Tina- WOOHOO
Phats- WOOHOO

Duke Blue Devils(david) at Miami Fla Hurricanes Phats- Duke has had a nice season,
Tina- DUKE 31 miami 17

Phats- Miami should be better. Duke can start the chant wait til basketball in this one, because they have no shot at beating a decent Canes team. It makes me laugh to say anything in the ACC is decent though.
MIAMI 33 duke 21
EDIT FINAL SCORE MIAMI 34 duke 16
Tina- D'oh
Phats WOOHOO

Virginia
Cavaliers at Clemson Tigers(Topolk)

Tina- VIRGINIA 38 clemson 35

Phats
- Hmm this could be an upset if it were at Virginia, but it's not so give me Clemson, and my favorite player not on a Purdue team CJ Spiller
CLEMSON 31 virginia 14
EDIT FINAL SCORE CLEMSON 34 virginia 21
Tina- D'oh
Phats- WOOHOO

Vanderbilt
Commodores at Tennessee Volunteers(Tiggy)

Tina- TENNESSEE 35 vanderbilt 17

Phats
- This is another decent rivalry, that I believe has mostly been one sided. That won't change as the Vols will roll over the Dores!
TENNESSEE 38 vanderbilt 21
EDIT FINAL SCORE TENNESSEE 31 vanderbilt 16
Tina- WOOHOO
Phats- WOOHOO

Oklahoma Sooners
at Texas Tech Red Raiders(Jef, and Fuzz)

Tina- TEXAS TECH 45 oklahoma 28

Phats-
OU with or without Bradford will pound the Hapless Red Raiders into the ground
OKLAHOMA 44 texas tech 17
EDIT FINAL SCORE TEXAS TECH 41 oklahoma 14
Tina- WOOHOO
Phats- D'oh

BIG GAME OF THE WEEK

Cal
Bears at Stanford Cardinal

Tina- STANFORD 28 cal 21

Phats-
This game is huge for both teams, Stanford still has a shot at the Rose Bowl, but win out I believe. Both teams are nationally ranked, and could be a very exciting game. I am going with the home team, and former Indianapolis Colts QB now Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh.
STANFORD 31 cal 28
EDIT FINAL SCORE CAL 34 stanford 28
Tina- D'oh
Phats- D'oh

Purdue Boilermakers(me) at Indiana Hoosiers
Tina- PURDUE 42 indiana 14

Phats
- I HATE IU! I hope we drub them, and keep our bucket. IU sucks, everyone knows it their fans don't even attend the games because they know it. Instead they tailgate and never enter the stadium. That makes it more of a home game for us, and we have played better than them down the stretch, Joey Elliott lights up the Hoosier secondary all day long. BOILER UP!!

PURDUE 999999999999 iu 0 haha Watch the video below you can sing along!
EDIT FINAL SCORE PURDUE 38 indiana 21
Tina- WOOHOO
Phats- WOOHOO



Hail Hail to old Purdue all Hail to our old gold and black
Hail Hail to old Purdue our friendship may she never lack
Ever Grateful, ever true thus we raise our song a new FIRE UP!
Of the days we've spent with you, all Hail our own Purdue
GO BOILERS!

BTFU!!!

4 Comments:

At 9:29 PM , Anonymous tina said...

I'm doing it now. I'm not a slackaaah! :-p

 
At 11:25 PM , Anonymous tina said...

schweeet :) Good luck!!

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger JM said...

Yay, go Purdue!

 
At 11:14 PM , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Tell us how you REALLY feel about Indiana!!!! LOL

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Eat lots of good food, then give all your cheering energy to Texas on Thursday night and to Bama on Friday afternoon!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home