Lets get it on.........
So, last night our power went out not once, but 5 times, apparently a transformer blew. It came back on for like 1 hr hour and then it went off/on like 6 times before it stayed off for quite some time. When, the power is out, and it's cold there is nothing left to do really but have sex right? So that's what Kristen and I did, trying to make baby #1 we'll let you know if we're successful.
How was everyone's Christmas and New Years? Mine was pretty good, got some cool stuff some nice clothes from America Eagle, and Aeropostal, about 10 books as well as a gift card to the book store which I love, and some nice cologne. What was your favorite gift? This new year's was actually spent quietly at my aunts with family, I have come to not like that holiday so I was OK with that. We got a nasty ice storm 2 days before Christmas, my sister and her family were traveling here for the holidays a drive that usually takes them 50 mins took them 3.5 hrs! This is why I HATE winter.
You all might find this shocking, but I didn't really watch or even care about College Football Bowl Season. Sure call me a spoilsport since my team didn't make it, but I just couldn't get into it. I saw bits and pieces of some games, saw Boise try to run the hook n ladder again to no avail, I am guessing TCU watched the OU game. Saw that Utah made me look stupid by destroying Alabama, watched Texas Tech get exposed for having no defense, and watched a few mins of the Iowa/South Carolina game the ONLY victory for the big ten, that was impressive boys ;) Currently Florida and Oklahoma are playing for the National Title, and again just don't really care who wins. I know all these people calling for a change in college football with these 1 loss and undefeated teams crying foul, but I just don't wanna see a playoff. You'll still have at least 2 or 3 teams bitching about getting left out. I would change a few things though for starters who the hell wants to play a bowl game in cold weather? Seriously whose idea was it to put a bowl in Canada?? They don't even know what real football is do they??? Boise? Sorry Duck and Shife I am sure it's beautiful just have no desire to pack a winter coat for a bowl game, and maybe the worst Detroit, where walking to the game you could be robbed a gunpoint. I say do away with cold weather bowls!
By the way it's good to see Seahag back and blogging!!
Alright that's all I got, everyone have a great weekend!
Phats


16 Comments:
I LIKE your idea of how to spend a storm winter night! Lot better than watching the Football games.... ahh, to be young again.. :)
Did you know the Tech playbook has only one play in it. It' one page. Danny Amendola (sp?) was on a local sports radio station and they asked about Tech's playbook. It's one play because the play is based on the defense. Receivers and QB's have to read.
Now, is it any surprise that Oklahoma was the only team to beat Tech, when Leach used to be the Offensive CO at OU?
I think they need one more playbook page for the OU game, myself.
Knot
Huh. Here I was wondering if you had sex the other night and now I know. Thanks!
We expect regular updates on your sexin' status now.
Hi Phats,
Good to have you back. Happy New Year!
Tena
Way to take advantage of the power outage Phats. I guess you did not have power outage in other areas. Ha ha.
I was vaguely interested in the bowl season but unless Vandals are in a bowl game - and we know that is not happening for a long time - I am pretty much in college basketball mold by the time December rolls around. Good luck making babies.
gary- you know it
Knot- didn't they lose to Ole Miss too?
Duck- you're welcome
Tena- Thanks!
Shife- I am guessing for a boy shife?
I am the same if Purdue isn't in one no thanks for bowls, we have slipped a little in hoops having to play without our two injured starters
That was a perfect way to spend a night with no electricity!!! Or any night for that matter! (wink) Hoping you get good results from it!!! Keep us informed!
Hey I knew about that power outage! We were at church and the lights kept dimming - but we never did lose power completely. Mom told me she heard on the radio it was from transformers.
I can't pick one favorite present - but I got lots of good stuff.
Back in the Bloggersphere so thought I'd check out your blog...
I agree about cold weather bowls. Who wants to sit in 15 degree weather and watch a college football game with absolutely no championship ramifications?
Well, you didn't miss much as far as the Penn State game went. They sucked! LOL
SOunds like a fun way to while away a powerless evening...let us know if you two were successful :)
Oh, Phats! Boiler up, good buddy...
BTW: the only taste you have is in your mouth.
Now that is what I call making use of your time.
happy new year to you and your other half phats, and i see we have a little something in common this year, eh?!?
:D
I watched some of the Purdue game on Saturday. You guys look GOOD!!!
(Bama actually won Sunday and we're actually 1-0 in the SEC. The SEC is definitely down this season, but I guess that's good for us. We're actually improving it seems, so who knows?)
Boiler Up!
Roll Tide!!
(Oh yeah...no apology necessary for the Bama loss. LOL I really think that we were in some sort of mental tailspin from losing to Florida, and also not having Andre Smith really hurt us. Still, Utah was fast and tough. Still really proud and excited about how our season went.)
And oh...Christmas and New Year's were good, and your idea of how to spend a cold day sounds like a good plan. Don't have TOO much fun!
I hope you name he or she Seahag!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home