I am a little less busy now for those that care
Hi guys,
So yeah I have been MIA lately sorry, and for those that voiced concern thanks! I am fine, just busy. However, I am a little less busy now since one thing has ended, our tennis season came to an end this past Thursday, kind of. We played one of the co-favorites in the sectional thursday, a team that just demolished us in the regular season. Well, we played them again Thursday with a different lineup and almost pulled a real shocker. We lost 3-2. I won't try to fool you the three points we lost weren't exactly close. We got swept in the singles but won both doubles points. That is where the season is "kind of" over comes in. Our #1 Doubles team by virtue of their win Thursday get to move on by themselves and play in the Regional on Tuesday. It was weird going to practice Friday and it being just those two. The season was filled with ups and downs, but we did play our best tennis at the end of the season winning three straight matches. I lose 3 seniors, but bring in the best freshmen group I have ever seen, including a young lady ranked in the northern region in her age group in the USTA. So, I am smiling!
My birthday is coming up, the big 3-0 WOW! Don't sweat it you all have plenty of shopping days left, it's not until June 5th. I do accept personal checks, or cash whichever works. With the shitty year this family has had, I actually agreed to a family get together for my birthday, plus Cara. That was my only condition that we make it when Cara(nutz) could come. Don't worry I have other wild plans as well, and father's day weekend will be the wildest, a kegger at Bekah's! You're all invited, I am sure Bekah won't mind? hahaha! You forget my birthday I will be PISSED!
It's sad that all the good TV shows are having their finales, and for some their final shows. American Idol is down to its final 2, and after the big shocker that Melinda was voted off I am not sure what to think. Don't get me wrong I liked all three but it was Blake's time to go for sure. I will be rooting for Jordin on Tuesday. I guess instead of watching tv at night I will start playing more tennis. WOOHOO!!
Well, I am boring. Sorry I am really busy with work and don't have much going on and it's why I am not writing because I have nothing to say. So, I am going to stop this entry here haha.
Have a great week
Phats
BTW Cher is back, and she voted me the sexiest blogger alive!


32 Comments:
ah hahahaha! nice shout out there phats. but like i said, the jury is still out. i'm still looking.
you are the wind beneath my wings. fly away with me
i will be pissed when i forget your birthday too.
It was a shock to me when Melinda left!! I will be voting my a$$ off for Jordin to win. I thought it was Blake's time to go too. Guess what I heard today?? Chris Daughtry is going to be at Hard Rock Casino here in Biloxi in August!! WoooHoooo!! If I can I sure would love to go see him!!
Congrats to your tennis team. :)
Oh yeah HI!
Have a great day!
Popped in to say HI and BYE. I see you have also take a bit of a busy-break from your blog. It seems like a lot of us have been under similar pressures of our busy lives. I am heading off on a ten day vacation today, much wanted, needed and if I say so myself, deserved ... for me, DDTF and Ross, too! I will be in touch when I get back. Love, xox
"My birthday is coming up, the big 3-0 WOW"
Congrats. Enjoy it.
Hey you! I don't think it's quite a kegger.... ;)
I tagged you over at my blog.
Happy Monday!
Have a great birthday and hoist one for me will ya.
Eek, the big 3-0! Don't worry, 30 is the new 20. :)
I can't wait for that kegger at Bekah's. GO COMETS 96!
30 is nothing wait till you break 40!!!
You'll have to ask Cheryl about it, I haven't gotten that old yet!!
*OWWWW
Man I've got to quit saying things that makes Cheryl smack me one!!
Have FUN!!
your birthday's 2 days after my sister's. but she's a few years younger than you.
if you're lucky.. i'll still be drunk celebrating with her. i'll toast you one.
everything else in this post confused the hell out of me.
You know me--I love your sports post!!!
I hate that you didn't pull off your shocker!!! That wouldh have been GREAT!!!
Happy Early 3-0!!! Hey, you'll only get better with age!! The 30s are actually pretty good!!! (ofcourse,I am just 2 away from the big 4-0!!!And Gary,you just shut up!!! LOL You know you're already there!!)
I posted some goodpics of Delaney at her softball tourney this past weekend.We had another good one,but lost in the championship game!!
Glad to get an update from you!!!!
You are the sexiest blogger alive!
Happy birthday June 5th!
:( that is the day I go in for surgery...ugh, I dread it, but it will be outpatient.
Have a great week.
holy chit -now i have to worry about missing your bday ! when ? what?! aaaahh
hey my bro just turned 30! it's goin around I tell ya ;)
Cher- have I won yet?
Beading- Funny I didn't like Daughtry on Idol, but I like his album. I want Jordin to win too!
Dawn- Have fun!
John- Totally, if I remember it ha JK!
Bekah- That's the big surprise Cara is bringing. ha! I saw the tag, I haven't decided if I am going to do it will you be mad?
Gary- HAHA nice!
Yas- sweet please toast me one! That would be great, and thanks for the visit
Cheryl- I know the big time sports blogs will be back come fall, So close to football season!!! I will come over in a bit and look at your pics
Lori- HELL YA! ha :)
Leeann- thanks and I am sorry.
Tina- get me a cornhole game! ha
Hey phats it's getting crowded in here with all these comments. Sheesh! ;) Like I said before, you'll have to let me know how it feels to be 30 you old geezer, you know since you're a whopping three days older than me. I still think that's crazy.
Anywho, the final two on Idol is Jordin and Blake?!?!? Weird. I think this is officially the worst season they've ever had, although it might not be worse than the one Fantasia won. Who was she up against in the final, that little Diana DeGarmo or whatever? That was awful.
OK, bye!
wow the sexiest blogger alive! That's some award. Yeah life can be so hectic, but when it gets slower you can fill us in even more!
Take care
Way to end the season. Just make sure your top ranked incoming frosh doesn't get picked up by some private school! Oh man, that happened to me so many times.
Gaw, sign up for Facebook already, fo reals!!
You never e-mailed me back. Sad face... j/k I know we are both crazy busy. I didn't even get to watch the GG finale!! I'm so sad!!
Oh, please!
Thirty?!?!?
You're still a baby! ;-)
But more importantly: what WILL we watch on television now?!?!?
I sent you all the pix from my little SF trip. Crazy times!!
Well since I am a little ways past the big 3-0 my memory is fading so I better wish you a happy birthday now. Happy Birthday Phats!!!! And good luck with your girls and their tennis match today.
Your prediction for the American Idol winner?
:-)
you are getting old.
have you had your prostate checked?
congrats on taking the sexiest blogger dude!
i got nominated as hottest mommy blogger- how cool is that!
aside: now if i could just vote for myself... teehee
damien and i are very glad to hear you're okay- he says howdy BTW. hope to see more of you soon!
Have a great weekend my friend.
30?!?!?! Seriously?!?!?! MAN you're OLD!!!,
Good thing I'll only be 29 on my birthday this year! I'm actually going to have a party too, although I think only Skii and our other friend will end up coming. All my other friends are party poops! (oh and Zen may come if she's not performing in a play) You and Nutz can come too if you'd like! Not as fun as Cedar Point though.
BTW, how close is Lafayette to you?
And I'm SO excited Cher's back too! Just ask her how excited I am. Go on. Ask her!
So...what did you think about American Idol, and Dancing with the Stars?
Have a GREAT weekend!!!
ya know, I like Jordin but I don't think she was the best singer of the top 6 - was a weird season
ah #@!# i love you man. thanks for keeping me company on msn.
now get up, back away from your u tube and get busy taking pictures...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home