We have a winner
Congrats to Jef for being the first ever winner of the first annual Phats Bracket Contest! I have been really lazy as of late, and didn't get their picks on here so here they are better late then never right?
Jef-
Georgetown over OSU- INCORRECT
Florida over UCLA- CORRECT
Florida over G'town- CORRECT
2-1 record
Nutz-
OSU over G'town- CORRECT
UCLA over Florida- INCORRECT
OSU over UCLA- INCORRECT
1-2 Record
Duck
OSU over G'town- CORRECT
UCLA over Florida- INCORRECT
OSU over UCLA- INCORRECT
1-2 Record
So, CONGRATS to Jef, I will think of some reward, and no it won't be what you have been asking for in emails! HA!
I am on spring break this week woohoo. I have decided that being lazy is the best way to go. I went to my nephews birthday party this past Saturday, they are twins and turned 4 years old. I got them buzzlightyear bikes, they are cute! They had their birthday party at a big swingset place. It was fun, but tiring. The rest of the break is going to be spending time with family and sleeping! My aunt, and cousins are in town for a few days, and my grandma's birthday is Wed and we are having a party for her, she actually demanded a party. She will be 83. She is the one who had the knee replacement, and is considering now having the other knee done she is amazing! When my aunt comes to town she likes to play games, we have been playing tons of cards, mostly hearts, euchre, and gin. I have been working some at the tennis center over my break but not much. Also, I started a new book called "kill the messenger" by Tammy Hoag. It's really good I am having trouble putting it down. Once break ends though I become REALLY busy. Our tennis season kicks into high gear. We have 3 matches and an invite the week after break. Can't wait and I don't even have my line up set, oh well!
Well, that is about all I have. Everyone have a great week. I will get around to your blogs tomorrow.
Phats


17 Comments:
It was rigged! I demand a recount! It must suck to be OSU, always getting beat down in national championship games, huh?
it sounds like you will have a nice break, I love being with family, there is nothing like all getting together.
Have a good one!
Hey Phats!!
I'm SO sorry for not getting my picks to you!!!! We were SO busy with both McKenna and Sydney's birthdays this weekend that I barely had time to breathe. I didn't even get to see all of the games on Saturday, which totally sucked(and that's the first time in forever I remember that happening!). I did watch last night's game and, of course,I was really happy to see Florida win!! (sorry...)
Believe me if you want to... but I would have picked Fla and OSU in the final game! lol
My brackets didn't do too great, BUT I did pick Fla to win it all. I really thought they were the best all-around TEAM and they showed it last night. Go SEC!!
Spring Break?! Coool - have fun this week!
Whatcha think about IDOL? I may protest somehow, somewhere if Sanjaya stays one more friggin week - this is ludicrous! (ok I'll stop shouting) Sighhh
:)
sure wish I got spring break....oh and not have to work on any projects!! (guess one out of 2 isn't bad)
Hey YOU!!!
Hope you are having a great week!
~xo
Enjoy your break.
*sigh* i'm always a loser.
Hey that rocks about the buzz lightyear bikes...I truly enjoy mine!
Duck- I hate both fla and OSU So i was hoping they'd both lose in the semi's
Carmel- It's been a nice break so far. It gets more relaxing tomorrow though when all the family is gone haha
Cheryl- I figured you were a bit busy with party planning, and ya ya I figured you'd take the stupid SEC team. I hate FLORIDA
Tina- Idol was pretty good, Phil might be in trouble, I think he, sanjaya(yes I know), and Haylee will be bottom 3, and Phil goes. we'll see though.
DG- Want some wine with that cheese?
Lee Ann- thanks you have a good week too!
Shife- I intend too!
Nutz- HAHA nice picture. You're a winner at Dutch Blitz DUR. Buzz bike eh?
HI PHATS
I think you are right and I'm thinking Sanjaya will go (praying more like it ha) then my next guess would be Phil cuz I think Haylee will live off her looks for awhile.
Hey, if I was in on this bracket thing, I would have TOTALLY won!! Wait....you mean 3 points in the last bracket wasn't good??
Oh.... :)
I can't believe it effing snowed today!! BOOO!!
The comment above is me. I'm just a nerd.
I never get to say this, but
WINNER'S TALK LOOOOOOSER'S WALK!!!
I will not reveal how much college basketball I watch. I have to give it to the competition though. They are sturdy opponents and Phats ... well he's the Bracket Master!
~Jef
no, but I'll take some cheese with my WHINE!!! :D
Happy Easter!!!
Hope the bunny doesn't bring you little brown "eggs!!!!" :D
Thanks for stopping by. I really apprecaited your comment. I hope you had a great spring break and a wonderful Easter.
My sis and her sarcasm... may be easter bunny bring you Cadbury eggs... the yummy kind!
Hi PoCkey
Tina- I agree, tina is hot
Steph- HI!! Yep it snowed her too, and it's damn cold.
Jef- I am the bracket master, bow down! ha. I am still looking for your reward
DG- Happy Easter to you too!
Tiggy- you deserve a handshake for putting up with her for sure
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home