Monday, May 15, 2006

Holy Cow!

Alright who watched grey's anatomy's 2 day three hour finale? Show of hands please? So so so good! I watched Sunday, was literally on the edge of my seat and when Burke got shot I said outloud OH MY GOD! I figured when they said earlier in the episode that the shooter was loose he'd make an appearance, had no idea that was coming. Then there is miss Izzie wtf was she thinking! I think she finally crossed the moral line. Alright, so I couldn't wait til tonight to see how it all played out, I mean seriously it could have ended last night and been a cliffhanger, and you know there is going to be a cliffhanger right? Tonight was a little slow at times, but it ended with a powerful punch for sure! First let me say I feel like a total jackass, because I had just said to someone I wanted Denny(the heart patient) to die, and then after a successful heart transplant, and his proposal to Izzie he kicks the can! Man I felt like an ass. Then there is Meredith sexing up Derek again, wtf, he called you a whore and chose his wife, messed up! Go back to Izzie who won't leave the dead Denny corpse, well at least til who of all people helps her but Alex. Wasn't it nice to see Alex's gentleman side? I've always liked Alex, especially when he dated Izzie. Lets not forgot Burke in all this, and Christina's freak out woah! Of course though it's called Grey's Anatomy and it had to end with Dr Grey. Talk about coming full circle, it ends with both Derek(mcjackass) and Finn(the vet) asking her to come with him, hmm who will she choose? Of course this is how it ends this season. Anyone wanna take bets on who she chooses? I certainly hope she selects Mister vet, because he didn't treat her like crap, but who knows how many more episodes he has signed on for, so it will probably be Derek, excuse me while I gag. Nuttina, did you make it thru the whole two hours tonight?

It has been cold and rainy here lately, like raining non stop since last Wednesday. I was starting to think I was going to need a rowboat just to get my mail. We did manage to squeeze our tennis match in tonight, which is a good thing seeing is how it's a conference match and it HAS to be played. It was our last regular season match of the year, and we won 3-2!! YAY!! We won at 1 singles, 2 singles, and 2 doubles. It was a great win for our 2 girl she lost to this girl at the tipton invite and was able to turn things around tonight so proud of her. Our 2 doubs team ended the season undefeated together, which is awesome at 11-0. They didn't play very well tonight but won 6-7(3-7), 7-5, 6-1. I was very happy for them, they have worked really hard this season. Tonight was also the sectional draw for our postseason. My assistant coach went to that, and he calls me on our way home from the match to thank me for sending him into the Lion's Den. Evidently 2 of the coaches there accused us of stacking our lineup, making our 2 doubs stronger then our 1. For starters people we are 5-9! If I am going to stack, I will do it so we get more wins. However, my assistant agreed to flip flop them, WHAT! So, anyway they draw, and of course we draw the sectional favorite, and after he tells me that the flip flop doesn't mean much seeing as how we're gonna lose 5-0 either way. I know that's negative but true ha. So, the season will probably be over Thursday night.

I don't really have much else to say but Grey's was soo good I had to write about it. Oh yes, I almost forgot. TGP, you rock big comet, and sorry new girl but nobody hit your buzzer!

Have a great rest of the week
Phats

PS for all you chris fans, how do you feel about all his whining, bitching, and complaining since getting cut. Even Seacrest was making fun of this on E News!

26 Comments:

At 11:24 PM , Blogger that girl possessed said...

dear phats... ok, so i never cheered before. so what? what about doing something that actually requires neurons.

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger Phats said...

it's not called gymnicetics! D'oh wrong movie

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger that girl possessed said...

be careful phats! we don't want you to have a cardiovasectomy!

yeah i can quote both movies, biatch.

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Ummm
That's alright That's okeh you're gonna pump my gas someday? hahaha!

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger Jay Noel said...

In college, our coach was most definitely stacking. The other schools noticed and our coach got reprimanded by the NCAA.

If you were stacking, I imagine you'd have a better record than 5-9. Sounds like the other coaches are just being idiots.

Grey's Anatomy finale had me stuck to the TV...the show seems to get better and better.

 
At 12:08 AM , Blogger Phats said...

Phoenix- I agree! I don't know why they care, or why my coach flip flopped them. Oh well it's over and done with now.

I freakin' love grey's

 
At 1:13 AM , Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



What whining?

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger Linda said...

WTF? Chris is whining? That agravates me. To me it shows he is a sore looser and bad sport. He should be proud he made it that far. Be proud of his accomplishments. He lost get over it and pick yourself up and go on to better things.

I missed Grey's again!! My daughter was glued to it though and filled me in on the detials.

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Sonya said...

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy, but after all the hype I think I should have started at the beginning.

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger Big Pissy said...

I wasn't really surprised at Meredith...she just can't keep her pants on. and she is the queen of poor choices...she's probably my least favorite character.

Izzie leaving....I really thought it would be Alex that would quit~leave and go to plastic surgery with McSteamy.

I don't think Christina and Burke will break up. Not yet anyway. ;-)

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



Chris never whined. I think you just made it up.

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Tina said...

sigh....

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger starbender said...

Awww! I guess I just don't watch enough T.V., I just don't know what's going on! Glad 2 hear u'r still playing tennis in all that rain. Rain Rain go away. Where is the sun anyhow?
:)

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Grey's was awesome! I was really hoping that Denny wouldn't die, but knew they would kill him off anyway. It just happens like that. :(

I think Meredith will end up alone and at the bar b/c Finn will find out somehow that she and Derek did it in the hospital room and he won't be able to forgive her. Plus, Derek will pretend it never happened nor leave Addison. Although I think Addison will find out about them and be mad, but might forgive him b/c she did cheat on him after all.

It was very sweet that Alex pulled her away from Denny and just held her. It did show that he actually is human!

I don't know if I'll be able to go the whole summer without this show! It really is addicting!! :)

WTG with your girls. Good luck in the sectionals!

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...




ELLIOT WILL LOSE TOMORROW!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



HAH


HAH

Hows it feel?

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Umm hippo I don't like Elliot, I vote for Kat :)

 
At 12:13 AM , Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



She's way down in the voting...She'll lose next Wednesday.

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger jay lassiter said...

ok, so this one i actually saw for a change. i got into this show late but i am totally hooked.
I said "oh my god" outloud too.
go figure!

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Congrats on the wins, that is wicked!

Scott

 
At 6:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't had the chance to watch Greys anatomy yet, but I do hear it's good, and by the sounds of your post it must be!
I hope the rain lets out a little so you can check your mail without crossing the great flood! lol.

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger Sonya said...

Just wanted to stop by to say have a great weekend!

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger starbender said...

New Post!!!
:o

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger Lee Ann said...

I had planned on watching Grey's Anatomy alllllll week and was looking forward to it. Then an emergency situation arose and I couldn't watch it. Thanks for the recap, I can't wait to see the rerun.
Have a good weekend!

 
At 8:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 8:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home