Thursday, May 25, 2006

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!

Happy Blogiversary To well ME!
So, after I stupidly deleted all of my archives one night adding a video(thanks tina for helping me get them back) I thought it's close to the 1 yr anniversary of this blog. After, I got them back I was reading back thru the first entries and found the first one to be May 27th 2005. So, that makes today my Anniversary. Wow, blogging for a whole year crazy. It's funny when I started this blog I gave the link to Nutty, and my friend Jenn and never thought anyone else would read it, now 1 yr later all you cool cats read, comment, and are linked which is AWESOME! Design Goddess popped my blog cherry she was the first to comment, she should get a prize, too bad I don't have one. So, in honor of the 1 yr event I am reposting my first ever post, enjoy :) By the way, subtle hint my birthday is

JUNE 5th

WELCOME ABOARD
Alright I guess it's time I get with the times and start using a blog just like everyone else is doing. I already keep a written journal but why the hell not keep an online one too? Although at times my thoughts might get confused and you might need morse code to dechiper this thing, so stay with me. It's like a week from 28th birthday and to me this thought is a depressing one, I just keep getting older and older if anyone has a recipe to stay the same age forever give me a shout out. My family wants to know what I want to do for my birthday, how quaint right? I said absolutely positively nothing! Although they were being nice I am not sure celebrating is something I really want to do bleh. I will probably crack and we'll all go out to dinner joyous times I tell you!

Fun times are ahead though, my friend Jenn, who I will probably reference a thousand different times for no matter how long I keep this thing, and I are going to Six Flags! Still not sure if it's going to be a trip for 4 or 2, I am hoping Autumn will go, then Jenn will take her friend big dix aka collin. Autumn by the way is someone I have recently come back into contact with, and well I am hoping it's fates way of pushing. Although I am starting to get a little nervous considering she hasn't called me in like 2 weeks, and I feel if I keep calling her I will look like the pathetic dingus I am. Who knows, doesn't love bite?!

Well, I have done nothing but sit on my ass today, and I feel like I should really start doing something but being a bump on a log. This is not the greatest entry ever, but hopefully they will get better.

Have a great weekend
Phats

14 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



Oh happy day. I own 75% of this blog.

 
At 12:20 AM , Blogger Phats said...

hmm are you going to keep me on as an employee?

 
At 12:58 AM , Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



We shall see.

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger Jay Noel said...

Happy Anniversary, Phats. One year is a HUGE achievement in the blogging universe.

 
At 8:01 AM , Blogger Linda said...

Happy Blogoversary Phats!

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger Sonya said...

Congrats! I haven't been blogging for a year yet, but during my time blogging with you has been great!

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

Congrats Phats!!

Been thinking about ya all week - figured you might be all pissy over the AI finale the other night (I watched the last 30 seconds since it was on in the locker room at the health club). Sorry, dude. Nonetheless, Ms. McPhee probably has a very bright Hollywood future ahead of her!!

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Happy Blogaversary :p Blog cherry...you crack me up! hehe

Hit me up when you need more blogger technical assistance - that is, if hippo will employ me on your site as such LOL

;)

 
At 3:23 PM , Blogger Lee Ann said...

Be safe and have a great Memorial day weekend!

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

Well the blog cherry poppin' was mutual ;). I would probably never have found you if you hadn't happened upon my blog first! BTW did you ever take those tips I suggested on that post?? :)

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend and remember to thank a veteran! :)

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Hippo- OOO you're getting closer!!

Katina- Encino Man?

Phoenix- thanks! i wanted to make a speech but the music cut me off

Beading- Thanks!

Sonya- Right back atcha!

Steph-a-roo- when do i get my song?

Rocky- Thanks. Naw not pissy just a tv show :) It's funny she wasn't even my original favorite, that was Paris!! :) Glad you back and commenting, and don't bite me.

Tina- Thanks, and you know I will haha

Leann- Ditto to you!

DG- I did and got about 200 replies WOWSERS! You too, have a great memorial day that is.

 
At 12:08 AM , Blogger Tina said...

Miss chattin with ya - have a great weekend - im off to Bedrock for fun and sun :)

 
At 12:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy blogaversary! =)

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Big Pissy said...

Happy blogaversary!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home