Misery loves Company
Alright so I am misery and I need me some company! My boilers lost AGAIN and I am getting pissed so I need someone to comfort me. So here is how this will work, I am going to list all the females from the bloglinks and then you all choose which one should be my company :) Just list their name in the comments section. To help you out I will give you short description of each, the winner will get to cheer me up, anyway she wants too ;) haha! Lets get it started ah lets get it started in here. By the way sorry Gareth, you're not eligible this time buddy.
Design Goddess- First buddy I met on here, she is super cool, intelligent, funny, and very pretty. To vote for her type GODDESS
Aussie Transplant- INCREDIBLY cute, fun loving person and very sweet. To vote for her type in AUSSIE
Steph- Nuts, wild, and SEXY! This girl is crazy and would probably do anything! To vote for her type in STEPH
Seahag- Out there, Nuts, and a great sense of humor. She has become a good buddy and has great ideas for her blog. To vote for her type Seahag
Skiingred- She is married to Chad, so I am going to becareful with what I say haha. She is really funny, great personality, and has a super smile. (i think stayed safe with this one, don't want a hubby hunting me down) to vote for her type in SKIING
Batgirl- has the best Icons of the group on her profile pic, and made me her manmeat of the week haha. Super cool and has hot friends, but they are no where near as hot as her! I believe she is engaged but has yet to say I do if you get my drift ha! To vote for her type in BAT
Crits- I believe is married as well, so I have to becareful. Has great ideas for halloween and funny. To vote for her type in Crits
Spygal- One word HOT!!! She also has great IM conversations and likes to post them on her blog, that's a warning to all you guys. To vote for her type in Spygal
Shannon- HOT LADY! Great sense of humor, has some good one liners. To vote for her type in Shannon
Fraggle Rock(dana)- What can you say her blog is down in Fraggle Rock that is nuff said there! I think she has a serious fella as well. To vote for her type Fraggle
Write in- Did I forget someone, please write in a name and nominate someone!
There ya have it, hopefully someone will vote haha, please don't take offense to this I am down in the dumps and need cheering up. Good luck, I will let the winner know so they can immediately start cheering me up :) If nobody votes, Nutty will select the lucky winner!


20 Comments:
why am I not hot or cute -- I get "hot friends" lol :-P
I vote for myself
BAT
haha so who the hell are you voting for spy or aussie, you can vote for both
HELLO??..anyone here??...oh well....*walking to microphone*...my name is SuperSpyGal...my hobbies are sky diving without a parachute, long walks on short piers...my platform is World Peace because I think there should be Peace in the World..I hope to someday become a role model for the..........What?......what was that??....this ISN'T the Miss America Pageant??....sorry, wrong building !! ...sheesh I always do that !!
I vote for Goddess and Bat.. They are my favs!!! :)
BTW....I vote for Shannon and Bat because they told me too *ducking*...ouch !
I vote for Kristen.
and Design.
Um Phats I am totally hurt by this appalling act of narrow mindedness. I don't know why I could not be on the list. It's nice to know who your friends are in times of trouble. So therefore I am not going to participate in this charade! It is an afront to descent, hard working law abiding citizens that you should flaunt beautiful women in this way for your own self gratification. You may be hurt and feeling lonely and let down by your football team but that is NO reason to treat these women like sex objects and slaves. You are NOT the only man on this planet!!!
And bytheway I vote for Design and Spy! Thankyou. hahahahahahahahahaha.
Phats you sillyness - my head is on the charlies angels poster super made lol
but thats a teeny one -- I don't send out my pics on here for many reasons..........
I was kidding anyway
My true vote is for Design -- shes a hottie
Cool - this is like voting for prom queen!
I vote for DESIGN -
I know her personally - she's not *that* psycho.
I vote for Skii b/c it looks like I'll need a roadtrip buddy!!! :)
Gareth- when I made you ineligible I KNEW you were going to post something like this haha. DUM DE DUM DE DUM!
Yayyyy did I win?????
the polls will close Monday :)
Looks like design is going to win in a landslide you lucky duck
Phats~
My dad left my brother's WEDDING RECEPTION last night to get the game updates. =) ~chuckle~ Sorry for the loss. ;-) Crits
You mean I didn't win??!! *gasp* (taking my runner-up sash and my year supply of Rice-a-Roni and storming out)...well, I NEVER !!
I vote for seahag.
are you allowed to vote twice?? if so, i vote for myself. and will come back and do it again if i have to.
I wanna vote to for Steph and Zack Braff...I'd pay good money to see that
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home