Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

Just wanted to take this time to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July a little earlier. What's everyone got planned? I plan on catching up on sleep, and spending time in the pool working on my tan floating on a raft!! :)

Can't believe how fast summer is going, I am halfway thru my summer job of teaching for parks which is NUTS! The 4H fair is coming up as well, which is always a sign that summer is almost over. I have a love/hate relationship with the fair. I love it because I love to eat there the fried foods are totally awesome, from deep fried oreos, to deep fried reese cups, and of course my favorite elephant ears. However, the one and only reason for me to go to the fair is the best fudge on the planet Hodson's Fudge!! I LOVE IT!! I also hate the fair because I hate seeing people from the past, I usually avoid them at all cost :)

We had my sister, brother in law, and their three kids over yesterday and today to go swimming I swear my nephews are like fish they didn't want to get out, and night swimming of course is a must. I do have to say teaching tennis in the sweltering heat isn't bad when I get to come home to this! That's one of my nephews chilling in the shallow end the other two are underwater



Hope everyone is doing great, have a nice 4th, just wanted to do a quick update!

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Blogger Bekah said...

This is a person from your past writing you. Glad to know you'd rather avoid me at all costs. KIDDIN!!!!!!!

I'm not sure I'm going to make it to the fair this year with my new schedule, so if I don't - will you eat extra fried food for me? And wave to someone from high school?

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Thomas said...

I'm also utilizing the weekend to catch up on sleep. In a bit, I'll off to get a 90-minute massage. Later today, I plan to go to Owen Wilson's "Midnight in Paris" with two of my favorite people, my mother and wife.

That pool looks awesome. The only thing missing is a green board with a white stripe in the middle of it that you could use to practice your tennis swing while you're immersed in H2O. :)

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger _emily_rose said...

Happy 4th!!! Keep enjoying the pool :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home