I think Mr Shife can read my mind..... SCARY
I was already to post and I checked my comments from my last entry if you missed it you should check out my sexy foot, and Mr Shife had left a comment on the topic I was getting ready to post about, scary! So, I got the mail today and look what came in the mailbox
That's right boys and girls those are my 2010 Purdue season football tickets, and I am really excited baby!! Football season is right around the corner and I for one couldn't be happier. Purdue's home opener this year is against Western Illinois, and our regular season opener is a tough road test against those loser leprechauns of Notre Dame. Bring on the pigskin baby, and BTFU!To get you in the mood for the upcoming season, I thought I would post some clips of the best damn band in the land, that's right the Purdue All American Marching Band, featuring the goldusters, golden silks, silver twins, girl in black, world famous golden girl, and of course the world's largest drum. The first clip is Hail Locomotive for obvious reasons, while the second is the greatest fight song ever, Hail Purdue! Learn the words kids because football season is almost here.
For the record I can still do the motions to Hail Purdue, including the tuck at the end. Who does your team open with? Are you ready for the 2010 season?
BOILER UP
Phats


9 Comments:
Does this mean the season has arrived where I should expect heart attacks from the Purdue song playing loudly when I hop over here?
Sorry I just gotta say a big ole ROLL TIDE ROLL BABY!!!
Bekah- Yep!! soon anyway but not til sept.
Kimberly- I can root for Bama, they don't play us haha :)
Oh thank goodness! *whew!*
BTW,I answered your question on my blog...
Have a great school year too. I thought you said boys tennis is in the Fall there in Indiana.
In Missouri, it's girls tennis in the Fall.
I make sure to wear sandals everywhere outside of the tennis court so my feet aren't so white. I also wear very low socks. Otherwise, people say it looks like I have artificial feet implanted on my tan legs.
DG- I will check it out here in a few anxious to see :)
Phoenix- Boys is in the fall, but I coach Jr High tennis in the fall which is is Co-ed Girls in the spring. I always feel dumb going to a water park I feel like everyone is staring at my feet haha.
Glad to see you back hope you're well
It is scary how well I know you, huh? Sorry I missed your IM tonight but I was on the horn with an old college buddy. The Vandals open up against North Dakota at home and then hit the road to play Nebraska so we should be 2-0 easy.=)
OMW what an awesome show!! Don't you have a video of the song's actions?
And I learnt the words a couple of years ago Phats!
OMW what an awesome show!! Don't you have a video of the song's actions?
And I learnt the words a couple of years ago Phats!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home