Happy Birthday to me!!
FESTIVITIES CUT SHORT DUE TO TORNADO WARNINGS FU MOTHER NATURE! haha Warnings are all around us right now, one has been confirmed on the ground in Peru a little too close for comfort
June 5th(Saturday) is my birthday but I won't be at a computer all day tomorrow so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! The greatest person I know :) hahaha
For my birthday I am starting the day earning some money by coaching my 1 Singles player who is still in the state individual tournament, then it's time to PARTY!
My family(Mom, Sister, Brother in law, and of course kris) are taking me to see Jersey Boys in Indianapolis next weekend can't wait!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes on the previous post


9 Comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHATS!!!! You are a great friend to me and I hope this next year coming up is super for you!
Happy Birthday Phats!
Bekah- Thanks!!! Here is to MANY MANY more years of great friendship and game nights
Topolk- THanks!!!
Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!!! Hope it's a good one!!!
Happy Birthday!! I told you I wouldn't forget!!
Tiggy- THANKS!!! It was cut short by tornado warnings
Angel- You are AWESOME!! Now I have to remember yours when is it?
I hope you had a fantastic birthday! Congratulations on having completed another year of life, especially in a healthy manner.
Damn 'n blast... I shoulda wished you when I commented on your last post!!!
Belated happy birthday wishes, I hope its a wonderful new year for you!!
Hope you had a great birthday Phats and everything is going well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home