Why hello summer
I am officially on summer break, well I have been since Friday, but it's short lived because I am now only off for like 2 more weeks BOO. I have enjoyed my summer so far, teaching tennis is great I get a good tan, but since I kind of have to wear socks, this happens.
Sorry for having to look at my ugly feet but thought you might like to see that. I am finishing off my summer break with lots of reading, pool time, spending time with family and good friends, and my brother in law, his brother, his dad, and I are going to head to Kings Island, a great amusement park in Ohio. Hey Design Goddess want to go?? Then it's back to work UGH! I am starting to wish I could retire that's not good.I have to give a BIG shout out to my friend Bekah from blogland, and one of my best friends since grade school, who not only wrote a book but also had it published. I am so happy for you, I know you put TONS of hard work into that. Cara and I are both waiting for our autograph copies, I knew I was smart having you proof read all my English papers all through school.
It's hard to believe but it's only 41 days until the Purdue football opener at Notre Dame. Nobody knows quite what to expect from Purdue but I am saying it now we'll be a sleeper team and win 7/8 games and get back to post season. I think everyone is anxious to see our new QB Marve and how he does, after hearing nothing but good things about him for quite some time now. Who does your favorite team open with? Excited for college or NFL football? Let me know who you root for I will add them to the picks, and I will be lining up guest pickers again for the 2010 season!
One other thing I am looking forward to in August, a new book coming out! The third book in the Hunger Games series called MockingJay by Suzanne Collins. The first two books Hunger Games, and Catching Fire are two of the best books I have ever read, completely entertaining and I was unable to put them down. I read Hunger Games in 2 days, and Catching Fire in 1 simply because I couldn't put it down. It's a story that's kind of like Battle Dome, but teens are the main characters that are forced to fight to the death. It's great I highly recommend it.
Alright I am tired I am heading to bed, enjoy your Tuesday
Phats


12 Comments:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I made the blog!! Thanks for sharing my excitement with me. It's a very fun time, for sure!
And that picture STILL cracks me up.
Bekah- I thought I have to post that beauty even if it means showing my ugly foot :) and still proud of ya!! :)
Yep, won't be long and ALL the College Football bitchin' will start back up, lol !!
Damn, now that is a tan line, nice.
Is it me or is Matt on BB playing way too hard for no reason and screwing his chances at winning? He's supposed to be a genius but he is surely not playing like it.
Sexy foot there, bud. Sure hope the other one matches! :oD
As for KI, I'd love to go, but seems like I'd stick out like a sore thumb with your group! Skii and her daughter just went there a couple weeks ago and had a blast. Izzy was finally tall enough to ride the Beast and she LOVED it! :)
Oh and I had my interview today and I think it went very well. I might be moving to VA if I get it! Yea!!!
Heff- I can't wait LOVEEEEEE College football
Rocket- YES! I thought the same thing about Matt, and I was surprised he put the keys in that order too. I am not a big fan of any of them in the Brigade. I think Brittney's funny
DG- HA I thought i'd ask :) The beast is AWESOME!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nice tan, my man. Congrats to your friend; that is very awesome. Enjoy the rest of your summer, and you need to read this article - http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/andy_staples/07/30/boise.state/. It will certainly make you dislike BSU a little bit more.
Yay to your summmer, boo to going back to work. I know nothing about purdue but glad you're excited, lol. I soooo need to work on my books, I'm reading 3 at a time, I've been so bad, I havent' been reading anything.
I've been keeping up with SYTYCD and it's good then boring, then, the boring. I just want to get rid of Kent. So annoying and I was so mad Billy is gone. I pick Billy over Kent. Can't believe only 1 girl left, and where is Mary? I miss her.
This post is by Gunngirl. I just could not sign into my account, WTF!! lol
I enjoyed my Tuesday!! Hope you did!!
Hey Phats. Can you smell that? College football is just around the corner.
haha nice tan...now where is your face? guess after 5 years...a leg will do (chuckle) ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home