Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekends go so fast

Hello Blog Friends,
Well, one week of summer tennis is in the books, and it's almost a miracle that I got all 16 hours in this week. They were calling for rain or thunderstorms almost everyday, one day we left at 12 right as the rain started. I got a little cocky on Wednesday night and started celebrating that I would get my Friday morning off, and of course it poured. Boy the heat returned too, it was 93 here Friday and felt like 103 and I did 5 straight hours in that heat. I don't mind though that's my favorite kind of weather you build up a good sweat, get a good workout. I also played some doubles Friday night with some friends, because I stupidly agreed to play in a mixed doubles tournament this weekend with a friend, not sure what I was thinking BAH! We'll see how that goes.

I have had a pretty quiet weekend, last night went out with friends and did some fun karaoke. Did take it on the run for Mr. Topolk too bad didn't get a video of it for him. Today just being lazy, and a couch potato. Just watched Grease while laying on the couch playing my Nintendo DS, I am committed to beating this Mario Bros before my brother in law does. Hope all you dad's had a great Father's Day, especially you Shife on your first Father's Day!


A couple of you asked for a green hair picture so here it is, along with my team and our principal, sorry I am not in it I took it. Still keeping my blog anonymity haha




Have a great week
Phats

10 Comments:

At 4:27 PM , Blogger Tena Russ said...

EEK! Your hair looks like wheat grass. I hope it washes out.

Have missed seeing you around, but then, I haven't been around much either.

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger TOPolk said...

Hahahaha, wheat grass. That's awesome.

What's the trophy for? Did I miss something here?

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger Bekah said...

I about fell over when I saw a picture on your blog....but then I saw you weren't in it. I thought there for a minute that you were getting really adventuresome!!

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Tena- it's gone now! haha

Topolk- Yes you missed it, I wrote it about it a few entries below, but in short we won the sectional for the first time in school history.

Bekah- Ha I am kind of on the blog now, I mean my head is haha. :) Do you know Mrs Smith?

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger Tsofah said...

Phats! You told me you had a photo of you with the green hair on your blog. You posted the comment on an article on my blog! Now....I find there is no pic of YOU (not your hair...YOU) on your blog. ACCCKKKKK! And here you had me hopeful!

Oh, yeah, nice color on the hair, there! :-)

 
At 7:17 AM , Blogger Melanie Miday-Stern said...

Phats, I hope you have a good time @ camp. When I was in high school,oh so many years ago, we went to Kent State for our camp. We had UCA. It was a blast. We had one cheerleader from the Univ. of Illinois, and the best thing was, we was in the slice commercial! LOL

Have a great summer!

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Nice hair. I thought that was The Incredible Hulk for a second. Hope you are enjoying your summer. Sounds like you are so far. And thanks for the Father's Day wishes. I really appreciate it.

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger JM said...

Cool hair. Keep it, at least for the summer.

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

We almost got a full view of you...but you're sticking with anonymous, huh? LOL

I know you are so proud of your tennis players!

I've been watching Wimbledon. You assuming Federer will win pretty handily I guess?

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger AngelConradie said...

Whats with the green hair dude?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home