My summer vacation is over.
First off thanks for all the birthday wishes, those of you that forgot or didn't I am DeLinking you haha Just Kidding :)
So, I had 1 week of freedom and now my summer vacation is over, I start my summer job tomorrow. I am sure all of you are feeling very sorry for me since it's only a 4 hr, and 4 day a week job, but I will be out in the heat and on my feet all day. I teach tennis for parks and it's a good summer job but by the time the last session rolls around I am both sick of tennis, and my feet are hurting. I pretty much teach tennis year round, and there are times I am really sick of it, and my boss at the indoor tennis center I teach at now wants to do some kind of teaching clinic in August, and I am like NO I need that time off. I don't really like him, infact nobody does and he has this really bad BO it's awful.
I had a great birthday, had a small get together with family it was a good time. Got some great stuff, including my new toy that I am addicted too, a nintendo DS. If any of you have one of these and want to suggest games I am open to suggestions. Of course I went to the source first, Topolk, and he offered up some good ones. I thought about you Topolk when I saw Ghostbusters the game advertised. I always get myself something on my birthday ya I know I spoil myself, and this year I chose to get 2 new books. Also I have to mention Bekah made me some AWESOME cookies that were gone the day she dropped them off :) Cheryl, still waiting on Carrie, and yes still crushing on her and reese witherspoon
Apparently I have put my foot in my mouth again, yeah what's new right. One of my best friends Jenn, I have blogged about her before she married a real dickwad. Anyway, she recently was quit her job which wouldn't be a problem but they just had a baby, and neither of them have a job. Here's the biggest problem, he is too lazy and stupid to get one or even actively look. He's a common mooch. Everyone to this day wonders why they are married and what she sees in him, because nobody gets it. Anyway, I basically told her to come to my birthday get together but that he wasn't welcome, and I think she got pissed. So, it kind of evolved to me calling him a douchebag asshat, and well I haven't heard from her since. Probably harsh yes, but at least I have the balls to stay it to her face, and not talk behind her back like everyone else.
I am actually getting pretty stoked for college football season, it will be here before we know it. I love that day I go to my mailbox and my season tickets have arrived. I think Gary and Cheryl's Bama team is going to be pretty good they are probably pretty excited too. I am going to need volunteers again for guest pickers once the season is underway. The baseball college world series is on, but I just can't get into that, I did however watch almost every game of the womens college softball world series. Was happy that Florida didn't win, just don't like the Gators, maybe it's Tim Tebow. ha!
Alright there is my update. Hope everyone is doing good.
Phats


8 Comments:
I love my Nintendo D.S., and although it's only a year old...I will be trading it in for the D.Si. I'm currently playing one of the Final Fantasy games. What games do you play?
I haven't played it in about two weeks though because I'm busy with Sims 3.
You can count on me for one week. I truly believe my Huskers will win the Big XXII north this year and who knows they may pull the shocker off against the might South in the title game. Any thing can happen in a one game battle.
I don't coach at the HS level. I think they go to camp, but I am not unsure.
Have a great summer!
Can't understand why calling someone a douchebag asshat upsets anyone.
Our football season tickets have been ordered and, yes, we are EXCITED!!! :-) (Although the season could seriously go either way. We've got some great players returning--pretty much our entire defense--but a new QB and revamped OL).
Good luck with the summer job. I know what you mean...Summer is a time to want to just lie around and relax.
Good for you for standing up to your friend. It's tough when afriend is with someone you don't like; I've had to deal with that before and it's not fun at all.
I never got into gaming... even now trying to play PS2 just drives me round the twist!
Glad your birthday was good.
Well I am glad to hear you had a great birthday and sorry things with your friend are not going so well. But sometimes they need someone point out the obvious to them because they are oblivious to the fact. And you can count me in for the college football picks, and I am excited about my Vandals. At least I will be until they play their first game.
Angel Jr- You and I would get along really well I think! The sims are cool :) I am a sucker for old school Mario games so I have alot of Mario games like Bros, Kart, and Mario vs Sonic, and of course the tennis game. I will take any suggestions I like sports games
Travis- Sweet! Go Huskers!
Tiggy- I am guessing they do, we went to OSU last year, this year just going to Purdue
Knot- I admitted it was harsh but it's better to say it to her face than behind her back like her entire family
Cheryl- I am so excited for football! I am finding time to relax :)
Angel- Damien play games?
Shife- I figured I could count you in, maybe the Vandals will shock th e world and go undefeated.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home