Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This brings back memories

So, only Nutz and Bekah will understand this post.

8 Comments:

At 2:52 PM , Blogger Bekah said...

ohhhhh! i loved that place!!! that is a whole post of memories in and of itself.

did you take that or did you find it somewhere?

the comet cone was one of those places that i would rebuild (or reopen...i guess it's still built, isn't it?) if i were wealthy enough that I didn't have to worry about money.

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Phats said...

I think the big problem is if you buy the comet cone you also have to buy Jake's East End. And nobody wanted too. I miss the vanilla cokes

No I found this picture :)

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Bekah said...

didn't they tear down east end? i remember that place too. it was way crowded.

i miss the chocolate cokes and the crunch cones and the tenderloins and EVERYTHING. that was the best place EVER to go on the way home from school.

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Dude I used to WALK there. Yes they tore down the East End, it used to have 2 gas pumps and they pumped it for you there, it was like a convience store.

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger Rocketstar said...

I would guess it is something sexual...

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Melanie Miday-Stern said...

There are cool places like that in Ohio and NC. Sorry, I missed your b-day. I hope you had a great one. Mine is in October.... just enough time for you to go and buy my present. So, what's this that you're getting married??????? Cool! God bless your union.

Melanie

 
At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still miss the Coment Cone. It rocked big coment when lil nutz worked there LOL. They had the best vanilla cokes, way better than Mac's. *sigh*

 
At 10:46 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

We used to have the Varsity Isle. You could get food, ice cream and Pop Rocks! Then, play Pac-Man on one of those two-person seated games. SWEET! However, now, it's a car wash & lube place. :'(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home