Wednesday, June 04, 2008

HELL YA it's my freakin' birthday!

Well kids my birthday has arrived. I love my birthday, I don't really care what my age is I think I will always love my birthday. Mostly because I am an attention whore and all the attention is on me, I could never have been a twin. I have BIG plans pretty much the rest of this week, and some for next week as well so you see my birthday is truly a week long celebration! Don't forget I love cash, and will take checks with 2 forms of ID! Since it's my birthday I chose to add the fight song back to the blog! Until the next entry anyway, seeing as how Purdue is such a big part of my life.

In other news, not much else going on. We have been dodging tornadoes left and right here in Indiana. Tuesday night was the spring sports banquet at school. We went to dinner as a team before it, and then did an overnighter at the tennis center after until our plans were changed. One of the moms who was helping chaperone(co-owner of te tennis center) came on the courts about 11:30 and said we need to probably move, mostly because it's like being in a barn in the middle of nowhere haha. So we packed up and headed to their house, I ended up leaving about 1:30. It was a good time, I had a fun team this year. Tonight we are still under a tornado watch as I type this. Even though it's doing nothing outside. I love severe weather! I never used to ever take the watches and warnings serious until 98 when my family's house got hit during summer. We were all huddled up in a closet with our dogs, and were very fortunate. the house across the street was completely destroyed. That tornado has been on the show Storm Stories on the weather channel.

Well, that's all I got. If I don't get birthday wishes from some of you people i'll be incredibly pissed off!
Phats

13 Comments:

At 5:44 AM , Blogger DaBich said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHATS!!! How old are you? 25????

Tornadoes are not fun. Hope none touch down near you!

Enjoy your week long celebrations :)

 
At 7:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

~Jef

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger Duck said...

Happy birthday you winner you!

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger Linda said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you dear Phats!
Happy Birthday to you!

I got a check all made out to you. I baked you cake and bought you a present. Do you want me to express it or over night it to you. :)

Have a great birthday!!!

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger Travis Erwin said...

Happy Birthday!

It's been too hot here for any twisters.

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Bekah said...

happy birthday to you.........happy birthday to you.........I'll stop singing now. :) But I hope you have a great day/week - free of tornados. :)

and you know - you're allowed to celebrate one day for each year of your life. why stop partying after a week???

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger JM said...

Happy belated birthday. Wasn't able to log on yesterday!! Happy Birthday!!

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger TOPolk said...

Happy Birthday Monsieur Phats. Be sure to party like a rockstar, you only get one day (or week) out of the year to call your own.

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my very favorite sports blogger!!!!!!!!

Let's see....for your birthday, I'm sending you...

A BIG giant cake!!
A big giant fried twinkie!!!
A big giant plate of chocolate chip cookies!!!!!

And also a ticket to a Carrie Underwood concert (did you see her on American Idol? She looked H-O-T!!)

And also a really great season of Purdue football!!!!

By the way... I sure missed you and am glad you're back!!

(Do you still want me to do a guest post? I actually have an idea for one now!! lol)

Hope your birthday has been FAN-tastic!! (I'm like you. I'm totally selfish and LOVE birthday celebrations for me!!!)

 
At 6:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... happy b-day! Yeah yeah, I'm late. Sorry :-(

 
At 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are back!!

Happy Happppy Happppaaay Birthday! :)

Justin's (lol) bday is tomorrow hehe

Hope you had a great one and stay cool this summer - friggin 101 here. Mwaaaa!

 
At 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo happy birthday...I had fun celebrating with you and the fam!

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger AngelConradie said...

i hope your birthday was splendiferous phats!!!
and opening your page and hearing the fight song brough damien running with a big smile on his face, LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home