Final Four Picks, and other random stuff
We have reached the final four, and competing for one hell of a prize are
Duck
Cheryl
Topolk
Fuzz
Although I am not exactly sure just what the hell the prize will be, but we'll see. So, here are their picks as well as mine. Best of luck to all involved.
DUCK'S FINAL FOUR PICKS
MEMPHIS over ucla CORRECT MEMPHIS WON
NORTH CAROLINA over kansas INCORRECT UNC LOST
NATIONAL CHAMP
NORTH CAROLINA 87 kansas 75 INCORRECT
CHERYL'S FINAL FOUR PICKS
MEMPHIS over ucla CORRECT MEMPHIS WON
NORTH CAROLINA over kansas INCORRECT UNC LOST
NATIONAL CHAMP
MEMPHIS 77 north carolina 73 INCORRECT
TOPOLK'S FINAL FOUR PICKS
UCLA over memphis INCORRECT UCLA LOST
KANSAS over north carolina CORRECT KANSAS WON
NATIONAL CHAMP
UCLA 81 kansas 74 INCORRECT
FUZZ'S FINAL FOUR PICKS
UCLA over memphis INCORRECT UCLA LOST
KANSAS over north carolina CORRECT KANSAS WON
NATIONAL CHAMP
UCLA 69 kansas 67 INCORRECT
PHATS FINAL FOUR PICKS
UCLA over memphis
KANSAS over north carolina
KANSAS over ucla
I am currently in first in the office pool at school and I need Kansas to win to win it all, wish me luck!
Now some other ramblings.
I am on spring break this week and it's a relaxing time and I won't be around much after tonight I will update the winner's of the bracket contest next week. Some of you asked for me to let you know how we did in our first match. Well, my varsity girls tennis team opened up the season this past tuesday playing indoors and we defeated the defending conference champs 4-1!! My Freshman phenom won her match 6-0, 6-1 in 30 mins, we also won in three sets at 2 singles, and my exchange student from Germany won her match at 3 singles 6-0, 6-1. The only point we lost was at the doubles spot in a tight three set match losing 7-5 in the third. We are off til after break but get a load of this schedule. We come back from break and we have matches Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Yes, I am stressing out!
Everyone have a great weekend
Phats


16 Comments:
M is a cheerleader now. I'm sure you are proud ... pus bag.
~Jef
Hurry up August. I need a football fix.
Glad your tennis team is doing well. Now I know why you have been avoiding me ... you picked Kansas. They kicked the Heels butt last night. UNC made it close but they just got outplayed. Enjoy your break.
Woo Hoo!!! Yay for you and me both!!!!
I actually was surprised by Kansas. I really thought UNC would beat them. But, I totally thought Memphis would win pretty easily.
I actually DVR-ed both games, because we were at Delaney's softball tournament (which got started late because of rain!). So, I watched both games in like an hour or so. Pretty funny.
I'm ready for the game tomorrow night. Which one of us will win???? ??? (and what is my prize WHEN I do win????? lol)
Go Comets!! ehehehhee
Sheesh, the Tar Heels let me down big time in that game. I turned it off well before halftime. Anyway, did you hear about Purdue winning the Rube Goldberg competition this year? Pretty sweet!
great work phats' tennis girls!!
enjoy your spring break dude!
damien says howdy!
Congratulations on winning your own contest Phats. UPDATE!!!
Well I hope you are happy now that Kansas won. I expect my percentage to be mailed to me in 7-10 business days.
Hope you have a great week Phats!
~xo
Lee Ann
Phats--nicely done! I don't know how you did it ... but you did.
Congrats on your picks! Lucky bum!
Also, I bet you're proud of your tennis girls....I would be!
Congrats!! I had to come back and see which one you picked to win it all - good choice. My family was happy. I was oblivious.
Well...you are the CHAMPION!!!!!
:-)
(It was a good game and since I wasn't really a true fan of either one I just enjoyed it for the quality of play!)
(And you know, it's now like 144 days until football season kicks off! lol)
Dang did I ever screw the pooch. But thanks for letting me play along.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home