It seems like all my posts lately are either about sports or weather and I am continuing that trend today. We are under a winter storm warning, and could possibly see up to 12 inches of snow before it's all said and done. Depending on the track of the storm we could also get ice. I know they are saying south of us more ice less snow. I am not sure which would be better pick your poison. Just to give you an idea here is tomorrow's forecast via the weather channels website.
| 6am |  21°F | Feels Like 6°F | | | 9am |  19°F | Feels Like 2°F | | | 12pm |  17°F | Feels Like 0°F | | | 3pm |  17°F | Feels Like 0°F | | | 6pm |  16°F | Feels Like -2°F | | | 9pm |  13°F | Feels Like -6°F | |
| Day | Night |
 Snow / Wind | High 20°F
Precip 90% | | Wind: | ENE 26 mph | | Max. Humidity: | 84% | | UV Index: | 2 Low |
| | Sunrise: | 7:41 AM ET | | Avg. High: | 35°F | | Record High: | 68°F (1938) |
|
 Snow / Wind | Overnight Low 9°F
Precip 90% |
| Wind: | NNE 28 mph | | Max. Humidity: | 73% |
|
|
| | Sunset: | 6:16 PM ET | | Avg. Low: | 18°F | | Record Low: | -20°F (1905) | |
I am sure all the grocery stores are starting to get jammed packed as people are starting to freak out. Nutz better get that kibble and bits!
Everyone have a good day! Think of us stuck here in winter hell. How long til summer???
Phats
By the way very happy to see that Gary is back and Blogging! :)
EDIT Well we got everything they were saying we'd get. Tons of snow, ice, the works. We are currently under a Blizzard Warning, and Snow Emergency. Which means if you are out driving and it's not an emergency you will get a ticket. Why anyone would drive when they didn't have too is beyond me. Ugh I hate winter
Labels: shitty weather
24 Comments:
I can't wait till this weather is O-V-E-R!! I'm ready for sun screen and pools!
AMEN!
Oh man... I'm sorry Phats! I think we were complaining that it was kind of chilly last night because it was in the 60's. I should start appreciating it, huh?
Burr- yes you must stop that or I will make you come here and live outside in an igloo
ooooh....too cold!
I wish we had a little bit of colder weather, but I would pass on your cold weather!
Wooohooo Gimme Gimme!
Richmond - freezing rain and rain
3 hrs west of Richmond (always) - plenty of snow
fuggers....
;)
cant wait for the hot sun so ic an cook my bacon man....hope your bad weather clears up soon bud,there is nothing worse than sieways rain or snow....
ta ra
We even got a snow day, Phats! Can you believe that?
Tina- take it we don't want it!
Icecold- AMEN stay safe my friend
Bekah- WOOHOO at least you didn't have to go out in this
Lee Ann- Sorry didn't mean to skip you :) You can have ALL our cold weather
Phats, my daughter had a half a day today but the school never notified us. Fuggers! She was stuck in the office until they finally called me!! Grrrrrr!! I am sure she will be off tommorrow, I mean the storm just started this morning.
Stay safe and stay inside, unless it's an emergency!
Enjoy your day off, watch some Simpson re-runs!!
Shannon- That sucks your daughter's school didn't notify :( sorry. We have already cancelled for tomorrow WOOHOOO. Stay safe, warm, and inside my friend
Happy Valentine's Day cutie!
~xo
Hi Phats, Thanks for the weather forecast - tee hee!! I am so thinking of you down here in Sunny South Africa!!!!!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! Hope you got or get spoilt rotten!!!!
Wow! A ticket for driving in a weather emergency..I'm not sure I've heard of that. I think it's a great idea, because we all know there is that person that thinks they can drive in snow and ice; only to find they have crashed into another car and slid off the road!
Stay safe and warm, Phats!
Happy Valentines Day
You certainly got the worst of it. (Well, except for those New York folks under 10+ feet of snow.) I hope you dig out soon.
-- david
It's all the gas you've had recently.
She's not appreciative of what yuo're doing to the o-zone layer. ;)
STeve~
Meh, snow & freezing rain is ok.
From inside the house ;)
I cannot even imagine it feeling like -6 outside! Yuck!!!!!
But, we were SO excited that it snowed this morning. It's alredy disappeared,but there was actually a dusting of it outside today! (I actually took pics of thepitiful sight for my blog!lol)
Your "shitty weather" label cracked me up!
Stay warm (or as warm as you can!!)
Oh yeah--Happy Valentine's Day!!!
(ps--i sent you an email re our coaches name)
I would be soo happy if our weather was that warm! We're having a very cold week. -30F or -34C. That's with the wind though, but still very very cold out. I hope both your weather and mine get warm very soon. I can't wait until it's in the high 80s again.
Quit your whining ya sissy! We had our warning too and up to 15 inches with freezing rain/ice. And we got it all too!!! Although I didn't go to work today b/c of the weather, but still had to work at home. :(
Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!!! :)
Lee Ann- you too!
NMOTB- You keep rubbing it in, I am moving in.
Kayla- Ya it's only when your county is under a snow emergency, it's mostly so they can keep people off the road to clean them, and keep us safe
David- Yes I can feel those NY'ers pain. The drifts are up to my windows it's nuts
Steven- I knew I should lay off the mexican food damn it
Pixie- Not even from inside my house is it OK I hate winter :) you can have it.
Cheryl 1- I saw your pictures and laughed. You want me to ship your daughter some of our snow?
Cheryl 2- You too!! I sent my friend an email today acting like the all knowing cocky one, we'll see what he says.
Fated- I am with you, Bring on summer weather. I love the extreme heat, that is my favorite time of year actually.
DG- Did you just call me a sissy, oh it's on now! haha I wondered if you all got this too?
sheesh that's cold!
and here i sit in sweltering 33+ degree celsius heat!
i can't wait for winter...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home