HELL YA BOILERS WIN!!!

Well, I meant for this to be posted last night but lost cable around midnight and just went to bed. I have cable internet so obviously lost it too. I am on an incredible high right now because my Beloved Boilers beat those jackasses from down south the stupid hoosiers 81-68!! Mackey was freakin' rocking last night. We were led by David Teague's career night of 32 points, and Carl Landry's 22 points and 11 boards. It's good to finally win in this rivalry again, and hopefully this will start a string of victories. The importance of this game though might be more for the long run, as our NCAA Tournament resume's heartbeat keeps getting healthier! We need to go at least 3-1 to finish the season and we'll reach 20 wins, our remaining schedule is @Iowa, @Northwestern, Minnesota, and Northwestern so we have a good shot. I was so excited I couldn't sleep! You know you never want to see a student athlete get hurt, but it was almost karma when Earl Shalloway(calloway) hurt his shoulder in the second half. I have never seen such disrespect from a student athlete then I did from him the last time we played IU, literally trash talking Coach Painter. He was a nonfactor before the injury anyway. Now, we just have to beat Iowa and keep building that resume baby!! BOILER UP!
Well, all the county schools were back in session today, businesses are reopen, roads are somewhat cleared, and that feeling of going stir crazy is gone. We're all digging out of from our 15 inches of snow! We are suppose to get 1-3 more inches Saturday, but relief is insight. Next week it's suppose to be in the upper 40's, although that will turn all this into a soupy mess! Our parking lot at the tennis center was HORRIBLE! It didn't even look like they had plowed at all, and it was slicker then snot. I hate winter, is it almost over??
As for the Valentine we have cowinners being Burr-ee-toe, and Mimi. Mimi you totally rocked my socks by knowing every detail!! For those of you who didn't know it's from The Simpsons. The episode where nobody gives Ralph Wiggum a Valentine, and Lisa feeling sorry for him gives him one. Ralph then inturn developes a crush on Lisa, and to make a long story short she totally breaks his heart on TV no doubt at the Krusty show. It's one of my favorite episodes, and I love the valentine. I owe Burr and Mimi a date, a threesome oh la la! Hope everyone had a great Valentines!
Last topic, who watched Grey's Anatomy last night damn it was good! They surely won't kill Meredith right, she is the lead character, the Grey in Anatomy. I am glad too that Idol is down to the top 24, it will be fun to watch some of these people sing they haven't really shown much of. I like a few people, I like the guy who looks like Jack Osbourne, the beatbox guy, the black lady who sang backup vocals for someone. Just a few I am sure I will find more as the competition goes along!
Alright everyone have a great weekend! Have I mentioned how happy I am since we beat those lame losers from down south??
Phats
BTFU!!
Labels: Screw IU


21 Comments:
Woo Hoo!!! Boiler Up!! That is GREAT!!! Looks like your tourney chances are getting better and better...
We are sick down here in Bama Land--really need to beat Kentucky on Saturday (which will not be easy) and win two or three more before the season is over. I'm sick thinking of not making it to the tourney. Just sick to my stomach... (I know that YOU if anyone understands that feeling about sports! lol)
Sounds like the snow has just caused a freakin mess up there!
Have a great weekend!
I'm really glad that Idol is down to 24. Some of those auditions were quite annoying.
I like the Jack Osborn looking guy too. I liked Sundance Head (or whatever his name was) until, correct me if I'm wrong, at the end he said to the guy who didn't make it something like, "If I get a big record deal, I'll make you one of my buddies". Anyway, something to that effect.
Cheryl- I am still on a freakin' high from last night! Yes I understand exactly what you mean, I will be rooting for you Sat, beat the cats!
Angel- I heard sundance say that too and was SHOCKED! The way they do that is kind of unfair to the one that goes thru to have to be with the one that doesn't. make for good tv.
I'm so excited for our date!! Woo hoo! I might have cried a little bit during Grey's Anatomy. I love that show! Maybe our date can consist of a Grey's Anatomy and Simpsons marathon!
I think it's wrong of you to talk sports than quickly transition into Greys Anatomy...
They seem to contradict eachother. ;)
Steve~
I wanted to be the first to congratulate you.
I failed.
But I am truly happy for you--and for the B'makers, for this noble and righteous achievement. I am betting on a strong finish, a tourney bid, and a spolier run to the Sweet 16!
-- david
No way will Meredith die....they can't kill off the title character!
I'm looking forward to Idol and the top 24 too.
...and I'm also glad LOST is back! :)
Ok...so I missed your V-day post, but all I really know is that it's from The Simpsons, right? And possible that Lisa either gave it or receive it, right?? I didn't look at the answers in your other post, so you'll have to tell me if I'm right or not!
BTW, I am fully recovered from MY V-day! ha haaaa :)
Have a great weekend!!
Isn't "Hoosiers" your favourite movie?
And everyone knows they won't kill Meredith. On the first episode of this 3-episode arc she started narrating something about things being misdiagnosed. Her death is just one of those big misdiagnoses. Oh, and she'll have some kind of message for Izzie from Denny too.
At least, that's what would happen in my perfect TV world.
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.boilers win,nice one bud...hope you ahd a few beers to celebrate or maybe just a pint of water and a tin of beans..congratulations anyhoo...have a beer on me and enjoy your week......byeeeeeeeeee
Hey you :) Ya, Obxn's blog is my sis-in-law and that is my bro on the site ;)
Good luck to your team - our last home game before March championship is on Wednesday... 14-2 CAA at moment! Have a happy Monday Phats!
Grey's was awesome. I'm glad George found the little boy!! Yeah they might actually kill Meredith which wouldn't be a bad thing. Then they can call the show "Callie O'Mally Anatomy!"
What kind of racquet do you use?
I use an old Prince DB, very outdated. I have lead tape on the heads, and I think I'm ready for some new technology.
Congrats on the win!
I watched Grey's....oh man!
I hope they don't kill Meredith off the show...what will they name the show then?
Have a great week!
~xo
Congrats on the big win. And I told Mrs. Shife the same thing about Grey's Anatomy. They would have to rename the show to McDreamy's Anatomy or Izzy's Anatomy.
So did the warmer weather pull through and melt all the ice and snow?
:) Hope all is well kiddo
Thanks for all the great comments guys :) new post coming soon
Happy day!
~xo
What the ****? You are out of school for FOG? That is insane!!!
Boiler Up!!
Fog yes! haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home