Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day Everyone

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentines Day, don't forget that special someone in your life.

This is quite possibly the best valentine card ever! Anyone know what
A- This is from
B- Who this was given to
C- Who Sent it, and why
Wins a date with me, you lucky people haha Alright not really a date, but you'd win my admiration. By the way TGP, Mike H, and Nutz are DQ'd

Hope everyone has a great day. Looks like I will be returning to work tomorrow :( Lucky me on my long day too.
Phats

24 Comments:

At 11:51 PM , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

THANK YOU for cheering us for tonight and the back tuck was GREATLY appreciated!!! I really thought we had them too, but in the end Florida was just too good!! Very depressing to lose it after being ahead, though!! Wah, wah... I really was quite depressed but then got my mind off of it by watching an "oh Wow" episode of Lost!
I just hope we can beat Kentucky on Saturday. I'm really afraid of notbeing selected for the tournament. I will be on pins and needles that day!!
How is Purdue doing?? Letmeknow when they play next and I will do a herky and the splits for them!! Icould do a back handspring WAY back when but never a tuck!!!
Roll Tide! Boiler Up!!

 
At 11:53 PM , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Okay, that seriously looks like a card I probably got back in 1978!!But, maybe...did you get it from Kristen? or maybe one of your nephews?

 
At 12:39 AM , Blogger Phats said...

Cheryl- We play IU tomorrow, it was suppose to be wed but the weather forced a PPD to thurs. We need some wins BAD! I will root for you again sat :) The herky and splits AWESOME

Cheryl2- If Kristen gave me this card i'd be even more in love with her then I am. :)

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Lee said...

Looks like Matt Groening draws Thomas the Tank Engine to me.

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger Cara Bara said...

of course I'm d'q...especially on an answer I actually know!! grrr. I got a text last night asking if I wanted some Valentine's Day Sex...I should have taken him up on that offer.

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

You know, I just realized that it looks conveniently like a cartoon version of the Boilermaker. Any connection?/(I'm grasping for straws here!)

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

But you know, I do kinda agree with Lee a little bit there. Looks like Simpsons-esque! Hmm...
Ohwell, I'm giving up...I'll have to find out who else is more brilliant than I am!

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Meant to say, "Looks a little Simpsons-esque."
Leaving you alone now...

 
At 12:06 PM , Blogger ICECOLDCOKE said...

aww,thats cute,a wee choo choo straight to your heart,hope you had a nice valentines day mate,and take care....have a nice day at work tomorrow,byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Lee- you're the closest so far, you're kind of right! I guess win a date with me you lucky duck haha.

Nutz- Way to go ^5 why didn't you take them up on it, oh yeah you have a cold? :) Was it Mike?

Cheryl- I like your persistence but no connection to the special.

Cheryl2- It is simpsons related

Cheryl3- I have a stalker!! I love it.

Icecold- it is cute isn't it. Work is going so slow!

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Well I see the Boiler connection but that is about all I know. But I really don't want your admiration that much anyway. :-}
Hope you a great Valentine's Day with your sweetie.

 
At 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll only date you if you put out on the first date.

~Jef

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger Burr-ee-toe said...

Oh, Ralph gave it Lisa!!!

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger Burr-ee-toe said...

Do I win the date??

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger Burr-ee-toe said...

Wait... brain fart... Lisa gave it to Ralph!!

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger Cinderella said...

I thought it was Jef, he left the same comment for me on my blog the other day. Hmmmmmmmm lol

Anyways, my daughter's school has been closed since Wednesday and guess what?? It's closed tommorrow too!! And she has off on Monday for Presidents Day...she got a vacation out of this!! (So did I) lol

Toodles!

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger Pixie said...

Nice card, sweet.

Dont work too hard.

 
At 10:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa sent gave it to Ralph cause she felt bad he did not have any Valentines. They end up going on a date to the Krusty show and she breaks up with him on tv. Poor, poor, Ralph!

Hope you had a good Valentines Day!

 
At 11:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha if those people are DQ'd then they or one of em must be part of it ;) Hope you had an awesome Valentines Day :) I'm going home Fri-Sun to see Mom in Bedford (Bedrock) Tks for stopping by my lil bro's blog :)

Hugs!

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger AngelConradie said...

crappy wellingtons day phats!
um, it looks like a "simpsons" character- and it was given to you by nutz!

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Shife- you don't want my admiration that much eh? haha

Edge- DEAL! oh wait I mean no deal!

Burrx3- You were right with Lisa giving it to ralph!! :) you share it.

Shannon- hang in there all of our schools in this county are finally back in session!

Pixie- Me work too hard?!

Tina- they were dq'd because I knew that they knew. Wait a minute who is your little bro?

Mimi- YOU ROCK MY SOCKS!

Angel- it is a simpsons thing!

 
At 5:11 PM , Blogger Burr-ee-toe said...

Did you ever doubt my Simpsons knowledge??? Lisa felt bad for Ralph because nobody else gave him a Valentine. Really sweet.. but it backfired on her. Don't mess with a girl that has the Simpsons wall calendar and the Simpsons page a day trivia desk calendar.

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Lee said...

So do I have to thumb wrestle burr-ee-toe for the date? I don't even watch The Simpsons. I'm just really clever.

 
At 1:18 AM , Blogger Phats said...

OOO yes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home