Rain, Thunder, Lightning, and Tennis don't mix
Hi bloggers!
Well, I was suppose to have a Jr High Tennis match tonight but as soon as we got there the sky just lit up with lightning, and although it might sound fun putting 30 jr high kids in a metal cage in a lightning storm, I am not that mean. Although it totally cleared up the whole bus ride home so had we waited like 15 mins we probably would have played. Now we are ppd to Monday yay rah, that's sarcasm btw.
So, lately this blog has been all about sports and I thought today i'd write a post not about sports for you non sports people! I actually had a sports post ready but the video wouldn't load and I tried like 5x! I was worried I would get up and see 5 posts all the same haha. So anyway, savor this one, til Friday my friends. It's pretty sad though because I have nothing really to write about non sports related that's how much sports run my life haha! So, lets talk shall we?
I have a wedding to go to saturday and I sort of have a dilemma, what to do what to do. I asked my mom what she thought and she said as long as I let them know I wasn't going to the reception that's the main point, so that is covered. Originally I RSVP'd yes, but said I can't make the reception, however I am starting to rethink the wedding. Is it rude to not go after RSVP'ing yes even though I will not be at the reception and they already know that. I am not going to say the reason I don't want to go, because it's sports related haha! My assistant coach is getting married, and I would kind of like to go, but a big part of me really doesn't want to go, what should I do?
I know we've got some television fans out there, what shows are you all watching? I, of course am a HUGE fan of Grey's Anatomy(thanks nuttina!) and I thought the first show this season was decent. It wasn't up there with the superbowl or the finale, but I bet it keeps getting better as the season goes on. I kind of agree with Design Goddess, that showing some of the characters more would be better, but like she said it is GREY's anatomy and she is Dr. Grey. I love the coming attractions where her panties are on the lost and found board haha! I also saw they bringing on a little girl that has special ties to Izzie, duh her daughter! I was watching dancing with stars, but I missed it last night. It's kind of a downer to me because So you think you can dance was soooo good this season, and to me Dancing with stars hasn't come close to that. What do you guys think? I like Sara Evans, because I love her music and well she is hot, and Jerry springer is freakin' awesome. I think I am one of the few who liked Tucker Carlson as well(sorry steph). His line when he got cut was hysterical, "teaching me to dance would be like einstein teaching a slow kid math" still laughing over that. Staying with reality, Survivor has been pretty good so far, looks like they are merging this Thurs. All that talk of race divided tribes and they merge after 2 episodes. I can't believe how easy now the immunity idol has been found both last year and this year. I betcha it comes into play this season. Of course I love the amazing race, and my favorite teams are the father/daughter(lesbian), models/recovering addicts, and the beauty queens. I was impressed with the beauty queens this past week til they made the bonehead move of forgetting their hat! The cheerleaders bit the dust, sad to see them go they were fun. I know we have some gilmore girls fans as well, what did you all think of last nights show? I really want Lor and Christopher together, but I know deep down it will probably be that loser luke. I loved Kirk driving the car thru Luke's that was hysterical! I love when the new tv season starts! I watch too much but I don't care, it's my relaxation.
How about this for weird, this past weekend Kristen was over and we were watching old videos of me with my parents. Anyway, one of the videos has me and my first love on it, she is a real bitch now. The weird part Kristen knew her! I was like woah that is crazy. It's funny because this specific video is probably the first time I fell for her, and we had our first date shortly after it. Interesting right?
Alright last item of business, since I am just kind of rambling on and I have no real new ideas for posts I want you all to help me decide what to post about. Just vote in the comments for one of the following, and I will make a post geared toward it soon.
A. My personal life
B. My work Life
C. My past life
D. Sports
E. Stop posting altogether ya jackass!
F. Kristen and I
Alright have a great Wednesday, look for a new post for the Friday fireup, with special guest pickers!!
OOO I almost forget that big news, I will be having a guest blogger on Monday, STEPH!! Treat her with the same respect you treat me, oh god nevermind scratch that! hahaha


31 Comments:
They should hide the immunity idol better. I guessed where it was right off the bat last season and then again this season. I can't believe they are going to merge already.
I always wanted to see how they would survive in a colder climate then the tropical ones they put them on. But I guess that would be to risky.
My pick is uuumm so many choices!! I pick B or C. :)
p.s.
remember what tomorrow is?? LOL :)
I vote for sports. I bet that is a surprise. As far as the wedding goes, from my own personal experience people who said they were going to be there didn't show up. Life happens and there is nothing you can do about it. I know for a fact that if you don't go you won't be the only one that RSVPd and didn't show. I think it is par for the course when it comes to weddings.
Beading, I will make an add on to this post tomorrow for ya! I would like to see a cold climate too, that'd be interesting for sure.
Shife- ha yes a vote for sports! I am thinking of ditching, if he weren't my assistant coach I wouldn't feel bad at all, but I have to coach with him in the spring. who knows I will decide on friday
A,C and F would be good topics! The only shows I watch are celebrity duets and dancing with the stars, I think Jerry Springer is hanging in there!!! Sara Evans is really improving...and the guy with the dimples...yikes, what a babe! I forget his name. Vivaca Fox is doing well, they are all doing a nice job but last year was the best. I am taking ballroom dancing the 1st of October....Im gonna do the fox trot of all fox trots...hahahahaha.Thanks for the non sports post! ; ))
A... much more A. I'm not a huge fan of D, but this is your blog.
oooo definitely C
Just because it sounds so illicit!!
Monday is going to rock!
Going to the ceremony of the wedding is more important than the actual reception anyway, and as long as you let them know it's not rude at all. I have started watching grays anatomy too, I like it.
hmmmmm i'm going to agree with carmel on the wedding situation. they may be grateful it's one less person to feed and you are seeing the important part of a wedding ceremony.
as for the gilmore girls.. i can't say i was too impressed. i think i was just hoping for a little more than that... but now i have no idea who i want lor to be with because there is chris calling the day after wanting to invite her over for dinner and it takes luke longer to decide to save their relationship. it's just stupid (but in a good way because i find it entertaining). kirk pulling the "i'm okay!" made me giggle aswell.
as for what you should post about i'm not sure. i'm curious what your past life post would be about though.
ciao phatty mcphats.
I am a huge Gay's Anatomy fan. I don't think its rude to not go to the reception seeing as the ceremony is the most important part!!!
Catch- I think you're talking about Mario Lopez I can't stand him. He is too cocky, and he had dance training even though he said he hadn't. Not to mention he keeps doing illegal moves!! I live Vivica :)
Egan- thanks for answering my friend
Steph- Anything we do rocks duh! :) :) :) :) HAHAHAHA
Carmel- grey's is soooooo good!! I heard that in Canada they showed the wrong episode whoops!
TGP mcscratchy- I laughed pretty hard when Kirk did that, so funny. I want Lor and Chris together but you already knew that. I know he has signed on for like 13 episodes and the writer is trying to get him for more. We'll see. Loved the raquetball scene too haha.
Tammy- Welcome! Grey's is freaking awesome, did you like the first episode? I am thinking of actually ditching the whole shindig, like I said they were never expecting me at the reception so it's not a big deal.
Yea, I've felt bout weddings like that before, best to say that the reason you couldn't go to reception, spilled over into the wedding time and then send a nice gift :D hehehe
Let's hear some of option "C", you had a "past life", did ya? :P
Tina- I am actually contemplating whether I should even go to the wedding or not. haha :)
If you are good mates with the assistant coach I am sure he would apprecaite you showing up at the ceremony. If you RSVP's no to the reception, no biggie to not go - right? I LOVED 'So you think you can dance,' didn't miss an episode. Not doing with the stars though and don't do Greys. I'm one of those a.r. people who HAS TO watch from the pilot or not at all. Love PROJECT RUNWAY, enjoying new shows - 'TIL DEATH, STUDIO 60, looking forward to UGLY BETTY ... and yes, I do have a life BUT - I also have TiVO!! Anything EXCEPT sports gets my vote.
Grey's Anatomy Rocks! It's one of my favourite shows. The other is House. Love that jack ass. He's rude, and it's hilarious. I have a thing for bad guys though.
I vote A: personal life. I'm new here, wanna get the dirt. haha
I watch MTV, Two A days, The Real World, Laguna Beach, Dancing with the Stars. I am a 16 year old trapped in a 27 year old's body. I know pathetic. lol
I say go to the wedding lol..Just suck it up, take one for the team haha
Have a great weekend!
Yeah, whatever happened to that picture???? =P
More intimate details, less sports. That's my vote. I want to know all that is Phats, outside of sports. If I want sports I can go to ESPN's website. Just my two cents.
Dawn- SYTYCD was sooo good, did you like Benji? My favorite was Donyelle.
McBlogger- Any relation McDreamy haha :) Grey's is awesome I can't wait til tonight. Hope ya keep coming by, your blog cracked me up I am totally gonna keep stopping by.
Jef- did you fall asleep due to lack of sports coverage? I knew that was going to happen! d'oh
Nutz- I totally forgot all about that! I will work on it.
Shannon- I am still trying to decide what to do, I will decide tomorrow.
Egan- Yeah, yeah, everyone wants to get to know phats! I dunno though sports are huge part of my life always have been.
True. Having sex with tons of women was always a big part of my life, but you will never read about my days as a pimp. You see where I'm going?
haha wow I do see where you are going with it, but uhh interesting take on it. Little different here.
I knew you would appreciate that analogy.
I want to know more about the Real You! Where ya from, whatcha do, the girlfriend, etc. Right now you're kind of a Faceless, Nameless Back-Handspringing Tennis-Teaching Cheerleader! And I'm sure you wear something other than a Purdue cheerleading uniform, but that's what's in my mind when I picture you. So yeah--more of the personal stuff!
I'm always game to hear about the personal life.
I'd go to the wedding. It won't last that long (probably) and he will be glad to see you there.
Unless there is something going on I don't know about..
I can't wait for the premier of the new Lost season!!
Love, love, love that show!
Also am watching season opener for Smallville as I'm typing.
Go Blazers!
Cheryl- Got those picks ready to go I am putting the new post up sometime tonight. I didn't know Auburn was playing tonight d'oh!
Kayla- the something going on is the Purdue/ND game ahhahahahaha :) I am probably not going.
Mimi- When I RSVP'd I let them know I would NOT be at the reception, just attending the wedding so they know and didn't pay for food :) I have never heard of Eureka, But i freaking love FarScape!
well yes tennis don't mix especially if there's lightning .. it can fall u know .. especially in golf !!
Phats, are you taking someone to the wedding with you? I like safety in numbers. And alcohol. Those two things always get me through a wedding. I'm SO upset that I'm in class being bored instead of watching Grey's Anatomy. Argh!
Nabeel- you are right my friend, it was tempting to let the kids play haha I am not that evil
Burr- Grey's was good tonight there were times I literally laughed out loud
oh yeah no date to the wedding because I knew I was just going to the wedding and not the reception
OK Phats... the picks are ready and I think we'll need guards like the coaches have when they leave the fields! Remember we have a sick sense of humor and an enduring love for SEC football... take all of it in FUN.
BY THE WAY, I vote... KEEP THE SPORTS! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
who cares what anyone else wants!??
Hi Phats, I say def, C and C!
A B C F
=)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home