Monday, September 04, 2006

Hi everyone, I am back

Just letting everyone know I made it home safely from my vacation to the magic kingdom. After chasing three nephews ages 3(twins) and 2, I need a vacation from my vacation! I am really tired so I am going to bed, and I promise to get around to all your blogs first chance I get.

Couple of quick updates
Grandma- Is doing well, went to see the doctor who did the surgery and he was very happy. and took out her staples. She has gone to church, and out to eat with family and is doing well. She is ready to be done with therapy but that's going to be awhile, even for a young buck it'd be awhile. Thank you all for your concern, I think things are on an upward swing now!

PURDUE WON!!! YAY! 1-0 baby. Congrats to Cheryl and Gary's Crimson Tide as well, as they won too ROLL TIDE! My brother-in-law has some access to the net on his phone and was giving me updates to the Purdue game on our trip.

I am off to bed! Work tomorrow morning YUCK!

16 Comments:

At 4:42 AM , Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Slleep tight!

 
At 4:43 AM , Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

or rather, hope you had a good nights rest!

 
At 8:17 AM , Blogger Linda said...

YAY Purdue won!!
Get some rest so you can tell us the highlights of your vacation.

Happy to hear your grandma is on the upward swing now. :)

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Jay Noel said...

I'm glad to hear your Grandma is on her way to making a full recovery. Therapy is a bitch, but a necessary bitch.

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger egan said...

Go Grandma and go Purdue!

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Go Purdue! TTU won by a good margin. Hopefully they can keep rolling along. What did you think of the FSU - Miami game?

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Man, Disney can be a kick in the butt! It's TOO much fun, but too exhausting!!
I made sure I checked out Purdue's score during the day Sat. and was excited they won (by A LOT!). The Tide rolled, although not by as much as we'd have liked. But a win's a win!! And being at the game was awesome--our newly opened stadium now holds over 90,000. Way cool!

 
At 4:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ROLLL TIDE! Hope you had fun at Disney! and way to go Purdue! Glad your grandmother is doing well, get some rest and tell us about your trip!

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger AngelConradie said...

yay for gramma!

yay for purdue!

i hope you recover quickly... can't have you sneaking off to the jazz at work for a snooze at teatime!

damien sez howdy!

 
At 5:20 PM , Blogger Kayla said...

Glad you're home safely!

The Blazers lost to Oklahoma :-(
But they played well..
Coach Watson screwed up a couple of calls, though.

 
At 5:20 PM , Blogger Kayla said...

And Yay for Grandma!

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger David Amulet said...

Congrats on the successful trip. And, of course, the Purdue victory. When do they play OSU??

-- david

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger Phats said...

NMOTB- Thank you I did!

Ben- You seriously saw highlights!? haha awesome!

Nuttina- Crazy timing! I'll show you the disney pics when I get them developed

Beading- Trip Report coming later tonight

Phoenix- She agrees with you fully on therapy being a bitch

Egan- AND GO EGAN! haha

Fuzz- WAY TO GO RED RAIDERS! GUNS UP! I can't believe they play such a big game so early, My dad and I were talking about that on the plane home Miami/FSU. It was a good game, big step up now for FSU and Bowden

Cheryl- I love disney :) Glad the tide rolled! Boiler Nation isn't happy they didn't want the score being as close as it was, it was an ugly game I guess. I think I am glad I missed it haha :0) although would have liked to have seen the throwback uniforms

GWK- ROLL TIDE ROLL!! i have a friend who is a diehard bama fan.

Angel- HELL YA yay for purdue! :) Tell Damien hi, and I promise to try and make the caption contest next time

Kayla- that's a tough opener and looks like they played well. Who you got next?

David- We don't play them this year, them and UM are off our schedule haha how nice huh? My most memorable game at Ross Ade was beating OSU the rose bowl season on the long bomb to seth morales.

I am gonna get some food, a hot shower, and then i'll write a trip report and visit your blogs! :)

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Gunngirl said...

Yea! Grandma!

Hope you get some rest!

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger L said...

Welcome home.

YEA Grandma!

YEA Purdue!

 
At 1:31 AM , Blogger Pixie said...

Glad your Grandma is doing much better !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home