HAIL PURDUE
posted by Phats @ 10:41 PM 6 Comments
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Even more disturbing than the crazy loud fight song when I'm not expecting it. Oh my goodness!!!
haha that poor little kid was the first thing I thought and then I laughed my butt off yes, I am a BAD person
Poor, poor child. It is no fun riding shotgun on a bike when the air bag has already been deployed. Have a good weekend, buddy. BTFU!!!!!!!!!!!
Child abuse!That child will be stuck in that woman's crack by the time she gets home.
Wow, she should have the same nickname as you, except spelled differently: Fats.
THOMAS!! Good yo see ya back
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Even more disturbing than the crazy loud fight song when I'm not expecting it. Oh my goodness!!!
haha that poor little kid was the first thing I thought and then I laughed my butt off yes, I am a BAD person
Poor, poor child. It is no fun riding shotgun on a bike when the air bag has already been deployed. Have a good weekend, buddy. BTFU!!!!!!!!!!!
Child abuse!
That child will be stuck in that woman's crack by the time she gets home.
Wow, she should have the same nickname as you, except spelled differently: Fats.
THOMAS!! Good yo see ya back
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home