Monday, June 04, 2012

It's my Birthday!!!

Hello Blog Friends
June 5th should be a national holiday and you want to know why it's my freaking birthday!! WOOHOO!! How will I be spending this day well I will be busy but not too much fun :( My mom, sister, and nephews are going to take me to lunch and then tomorrow night I get to go to our spring athletic sports banquet yippee!! I told my AD that I wanted the girls and boys track teams to sing to me when I take the stage, I think he thought I was kidding.

That's my big update and I expect gifts and don't worry I will take money!!

7 Comments:

At 8:07 AM , Blogger _emily_rose said...

Happy Birthday Phats!!

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger Bekah said...

happy birthday, friend Phats!! You got a shout out over at my blog!!! And there's no singing. :)

 
At 12:38 AM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Well buddy I hope you had a wonderful birthday. You deserve it. BTFU!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Jay Noel said...

Hope you had an awesome birthday!

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger Design Goddess said...

I know...I'm late! Hope you had a fantastic birthday, Phats!!

Florida is going well. Been enjoying our "rainy season" :\ Hopefully, it's passed now and the sun is here to stay! :)

How's things in your neck of the woods??

 
At 4:21 AM , Blogger AngelConradie said...

Forgive my lateness in wishing you! Was it a good day!? I hope so. And I hope this new year is fantastic!

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Still recovering from your birthday?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home