Uhh yeah we got our butts kicked, also You write my blog
If, you don't like or are tired of sports please scroll down to the end I have an assignment for you all! So, it was yet another long day in the Big House for the Boilers, and we just didn't compete, and against Michigan you can't do that. The nice thing is we still have a game next week to get out some of the frustration. The bad thing it was going to be a listless Iowa team, but they got a HUGE win over Illinois so they will be on a roll.
As for the picks, not a good week for Phats. Although I came close on my upset pick, Gary and Cherly you like me to pick against Bama all the time? They seem to win when I do haha. Here is the final scores from the picking, it appears Fuzz got the better of me , that is why you are hearing what I hope is the Texas Tech Fight Song, is it right Fuzz?
Phats= 6-6 Overall 68-22
Fuzz = 10-2* On record to become the best guest picker yet!
Finally, since soooo many of you complain that this blog is nothing but sports lately, I am going to do a gimmick I did before and let you write my blog. Not this next entry, because that will be the Purdue Preview, but the one after that so basically a week from today. How it works you leave me a question in the comments section and I will answer it in that blog entry, you have 1 week please leave the questions in this entry, and nothing is out of bounds hit me with your best shot. If I don't receive any I will take that to mean you're OK with sports posts.
Everyone have a great week
Phats


22 Comments:
Music to my ears. Thanks for having me Phats. I appreciate you having me over for some guest prognostications and couldn't be happier with my picks. Glad I didn't have to pick the LSU or the Cal game though, it's tougher than ever to stay in the top ten.
I am glad I got the right song. You did really well, more than likely 10-2 unless Duck's BSU team lets you down.
you can't win them all, or sometimes not even enough.
How abut that LSU game?
I'm going to have to think about this one...you didn't tell me it was an ASSIGNMENT!
I do like the idea, though. Might have to steal it.
Yes Phats, you have our permission to pick against the Tide for the rest of the season, and please start picking against my Cowboys too....
hhhmmmm... lemme think about a question...
This blog has turned into nothing but gimmicks! LOL
~Jef
I don't mind the sports...it helps me to keep up with them..have a great day.
Hey Phats...PLEASE keep picking Bama to lose!!!! In fact, go ahead and predict that they're gonna lose BIG to the Vols this weekend and then we'll know that we will win big!!! CANNOT WAIT to go to the Tennessee game. It is always one of the CRAZIEST environments of the year. We all just hate Tenn. there--really more than Auburn, sometimes it seems. lol
As for that final call in the Bama game...I have watched it many times and I can honestly say it's hard for me to tell either way. But, of course, I'm going with it being the right call! And I agree with you about the Ole Miss fans. It's pretty bad when you're coach has to tell you to keep your helmets on until you get off the field.
Now onto next week. Can't wait!!! Who's next on your schedule?
And, you know how much I LOVE reading your sports posts, but... if I had to pick another topic or two for a post. How about...
~ Your favorite music right now
~ Your Top 10 Movies, Celebrities, Restaurants (etc., etc.) of all time. I love lists!!
~ And, of course, any embarrasing stories always make for entertaining blog reading!
Whatever, I love the sports talk. I know I'm in the minority, but don't feel bad about posting what you're passionate about.
Um, so nothing is out of bounds huh? Hmm... Yeah, I've got nuthin.
You know I love the sports. But I am going to ask a question anyway.
A fly is flying between two trains, each traveling towards each other on the same track at 60 km/h. The fly reaches one engine, reverses itself immediately, and flies back to the other engine, repeating the process each time.
The fly is flying at 90 km/h. If the fly flies 180 km before the trains meet, how far apart were the trains initially?
I LOVE SPORTS! Can you do a post on hockey???
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
NO SPORTS!!!
WOO HOO!!!!! :)
I'm with design goddess. No sports. No tests, either.
Does anyone out there read anything besides blogs? Sports Illustrated does not count.
Um, okay.
Talk about food?
If you had to place your bets on either Purdue's defense ... or a defense with the strength of Tony Kornhesier's cluelessness, as exhibited by his wearing his embarrassing haircut, which would you choose?
-- david
awe phats, blog about sprts all you want. it's your blog. i just skim it, that's all.
ok.. for my first question... (there will be many)
1-How did you come about getting the name Phats?
How do you really feel about Michigan's win last week. It really was a drubbing wasn't it?
What you didn't think I would let the win slide by without comment did you??
Scott
When are you getting married?
Where was the last place you took Kristen to?
Do you still watch spin off's of Laguna Beach? Are you still obsessed with the other Kristen?
How the heck are ya?
:)
2-how did you actually come about getting into cheerleading?
K I got it - your most memorable story from any given musical production. Those were always the stories that made me laugh the most.
My question: If you had one day left to live, who would you party it up with out in LA?? Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton? =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home