Hi everybody......... Hi Dr Nick!
Wow, I am exhausted and my week isn't even over yet bleh. I usually get Friday's off from teaching tennis but with not having any classes meet on the 4th of July I have to make them up tomorrow. I literally thought I might die on Monday, it was so blasted hot, 96 degrees, feeling like 105 it was crazy. Luckily it has cooled down it's perfect tennis weather today. I am actually getting ready to go back to teach the adult class. I was so tired today I cancelled my private lesson at 1 so I could nap. I stupidly chose to play doubles last night, and I paid the price this morning that's for sure. I am so sore! We did win though yay! :) I am just ready to get thru tomorrow it's going to be a long day.
So, I am going to get bloodwork done again tomorrow, the med center chose to change my medications, which is good. It's bad though because it means more blood work. I go tomorrow morning, then a week from tomorrow, then a month from tomorrow to make sure the kidney is accepting the new dosage. It's awesome I got another med crossed off the list! It sure makes traveling so much easier when you don't have quite so many meds. So tomorrow I have to be at the lab by 7:45, wait around then head to the park for classes from 9-12, then a private lesson back in town from 12:30-1:30, then head back for the adult class. Lots of work, but it keeps me busy and that's cool.
I am way too competitive, I know this and it's not something I am concerned about. I love to win, infact I will do anything to win :) Steph even told me the other night "man you're too competitive!" I was like uhh yeah and? It's not just when I am playing games, sports, etc, it's my teams too. I absolutely hate when Purdue loses I take it probably as hard as the team. My family and friends know I need about 30 mins after a Purdue loss before trying to talk to me haha. Shoot last year during our shitty losing streak I even went on Blogger strike until Purdue won. I have always taken losing hard, I think it's in my genes seeing as my dad was a big time college athlete, and he passed it down to me. I constantly think what could I have done differently to turn the outcome around. It's gotten so bad that I think I want to win more then the teams I currently coach, that's a problem! haha.
I have not had any of those delicious treats yet! The fair starts Monday and that's when they have them. The fair around here is a BIG deal, just ask Nutty or Wendy. Our fair is one of the biggest in the state, and we all know what that means, TONS of carney's!! I used to ride all the rides at the fair when I was younger, but now that I know that those people take apart and put them together on a daily basis almost it's a little more scary. I will still ride the zipper though you can't find that at many amusement parks. My sister is coming and she and I are going Monday night, and my dad and I usually go over and get some food one night, and I believe Kristen and I will go one night as well.
For those of you interested the space shuttle docked today at the International Space Station, and will take pictures now of the shuttle to check for any damage from liftoff. Pretty cool eh? I saw on NASA TV they were all floating around up there, I think that's just nuts and would be pretty cool. They are scheduled to return to home July 16th, lets hope they make a safe and happy return.
Well, not really much else to write about I am going to try and get around to all your blogs. Hope everyone has a great weekend! College football right around the corner get ready for some Purdue posts!


14 Comments:
Good luck on your bloodwork!
And yes, you are WAY too competitive. I mean, come on, that kid was only 5 and you rubbed it in his face that you're better at tennis than he is! Geez! :D
Good luck with your blood work and meds. :)
Some peeps are competitive it is natural to them. Me I prefer to stay on the side lines. LOL
I haven't seen the zipper ride in a long time. It would be fun to ride one again. I am not one on heights so I stay clear of the ferris wheels. When we went to Six Flags in St. Louis Missouri and rode the huge ferris wheel I kept my eyes closed the whole time. No matter how much they tried to get me to open my eyes I wouldn't do it. I was never soo happy to get off a ride. LOL
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill played to a sold out crowd last night in New Orleans, all the ticket sales went to Katrina fund for Louisiana and Mississippi. The tickets sold out within 30 minutes. They also gave away seats to 1000 first responders after Katrina hit.
I know what you mean about the hot weather. WHere I live we have hot days for weeks straigh like 105 days where everyone is just exhausted.
All the best with the blood work, all will go well i'm sure.
Im jealous of the fair too I would like to go just for the fried oreos.
Best of luck with all the blood work.
You must be in really good health if you manage to play as much tennis as you do in the heat! :)
I am soo ready for football season to start.
All that exercise is good, since you'll be consuming plenty of that deep fried stuff next week.
DG- you were not suppose to tell anyone about that!! :)
beading- do you ride roller coasters? Our fair has a cool double ferris wheel, but creeps me out ha! Faith and Tim are so awesome
Steph- BRING IT ON! haha
Pissy- I guess haha :) I hope so anyway
Shannon- MMMM Funnel cakes, I will eat one for you!! The zipper is just a classic fair ride that you must ride with your boy/girlfriend at least once! IT"S PURDUE!!!
Nuttina- That made me literally laugh outloud! we had fun on the zipper!
Fuzz- who is your team? I can't wait either!
Phoenix- HAHA good point my friend!
I am off to take a nap, nobody wake me! I got a little break when my private lesson couldn't make it! :)
Have a FANTABULOUS weekend!
Have a great weekend Phats...I dont like losing either. I like to be the winner...when I play Im always kinda ticked when I lose...lol.
Have a good weekend Phats. i hope all your bloods etc went ok yesterday =)
Phats roller coasters is about the only rides I do love!! Have a great weekend!!
Hi Phats, I too am a very competitive person and hate loosing and will almost always try and ensure I don't! Hey you must enjoy the fair when it comes round - post some pics! enjoy the weekend :-)
Perhaps Shannon was thinking that only chickens went to your college! ha haaa Get it?! PERdue...chickens...you...PURdue! Man that's funny!
Have a great weekend! :D
Hope eveything went well with the vampires sucking U'r blood. Gosh- I hate when they do that!
Hope U'r 4th went well. Mine was okay, I had a bbq with a new friend we met a month ago.... It was great, but saddly my new friend died 2 days later. I have 2 put up a post for him today.... how sad :"(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home