Top 10 reasons Shife is my Blog BFF
10 - He always comments on my posts, and sometimes comments more than once wondering where I am or making sure I am Ok that's a true BFF
9- We have been blog buddies longer than almost anyone on my links list(with the exception of Bekah who I have known all my life)
8- He always participates in my contests whether it be football pick em, NCAA tourney, Bowl Pick em, and he gets his picks in ON TIME!
7- His picks when does guest pick during college football season always make truly "LOL"
6- When I am sad I just have to visit his amazing blog and read random acts of Shifeness posts and it usually cheers me right up.
5- He loves soccer yet continues to like me and talk to me even though I won't recognize it as a sport.
4- We both share a love for the four legged furry creatures, if you still don't get dogs. His comes in the fat bassett variety, and is completely awesome.
3- He is not only my blog friend but we have now moved on to other social media sites, and he always replies in a timely manner when I tweet him.
2- We can commiserate during college football season as both our teams well to put it nicely don't always do so great. But we still B/VTFU anyway because we are truly dedicated to our teams
1- He hasn't even met me, yet he not only wants to go Amazing Race with me, but I am convinced we will WIN!!! Not only win we would dominate, and totally be the most liked team in race histroy.
Hope this was an enjoyable post Shife, thanks for always visiting my blog and commenting when I have been such a shitty updater as of late. I just hope you know you are the wind beneath my wings
Phats


8 Comments:
Well that just made my day, week, month, and year. Phats I hope you know those are same reasons you are the wind beneath my wings. I am honored and humbled by your post, and thank you immensely for your kind words. You are one of the good ones, Phats, and I am so grateful that we have become buddies. I look forward to the day when we meet face-to-face. Take care my friend, and thanks again for your wonderful post. I do believe this is your best post ever.=)
This post made me smile. :) Welcome back to blogger - hey...it's 2 times in one month! Not bad, my friend! Not bad!
Love it! I think it's awesome how you have such cool 'blog friends'. It's funny, Bekah's now in my 'people I know' reader, and I may have to add Mr. Shife too :)
Have a wonderful day, and even though I don't feel like I've missed you since you're on twitter, welcome back to blogging!!
Hi Phats. Just came by to read how awesome I am again. Hope my blogging BFF is doing well, and you have a super duper weekend. And Phil didn't see his shadow so it will be an early Spring. Yay!!!!
Yay Shife!
I'm a fan of Mr. Shife. He's a cool fella.
All kinds of love for me here. Thanks Phats. Hope you have a good weekend.
Jeez, get a room
And Phats, I thought you were a teacher of some sort. I hope it's not English/Grammar.
bitches :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home