Better late then never right?
Ahh hello blog friends. I have had a long day, and as soon as I post this I am off to dreamland, because I am exhausted. So, how is everyone? Remember to keep sending in ideas for "makeover phats for a day" you can do it on the previous entry, titled "phat tuesdays" Nuttina will be selecting a winner soon, and the winner will be announced sometime Wed. Some good and interesting suggestions so far. For tonight I thought i'd talk about my summer addiction, yes that's right I have an addiction, it's Big Brother All Stars! Does anyone watch this reality show? I know Nuttina does.
This season they chose to do an all star season inviting back 20 former contestants, then the american public would vote in some, and the producers would pick the rest with 14 people going into the house. Those being
Janelle(Season 6) Dr Will(Season 2 winner)
Danielle(season 3 runner up) Kaysar(season 6
Diana(season 5) Howie(season 6)
Erika(season 4) James(season 6)
Nakomis(season 5) Mike Boogie(season 2)
Alison(season 4 runner up) Marcellas(season 3)
Chicken George(season 1) Jase(season 5)
First off, after 2 evictions, Allison and Nakomis have been sent packing, and neither were a big surprise. Alison couldn't flirt this time, and Nakomis was just uhh no thanks. Next Chicken George does not belong in this house, he was picked by the producers for one reason, so they could have each season represented and no other season 1 people were up for it. I am not sure why Diane is considered an all star either, seeing as how she didn't do anything special in her season but fall for a guy who when it came down to it chose a dumbass cowboy over her for the final 2. Erika rode coattails so much in her season I was surprised to see her get selected as well, and she is riding coattails yet again, make a play already!
People I am rooting for, of course Janelle, I love her! She was so awesome in her season and America loved her. She was in charge of kicking out Allison in week 1, and I loved every moment of that. It seems like everyone in the house is going for her, it will be hard for her to win it. Marcellas cracks me up, the black gay male he is so funny. Everyone knows he is teamed up with Janelle which makes me like him even more. That is my ideal final 2, Marcellas and Janelle. We'll see if that happens. Dr Will, is the best to ever play the game, and we'll see how he does this time around I liked him in season 2, probably one of the only people that did haha. I can't stand Mike Boogie, and I think if Will weren't playing the game he'd be gone by now, because he can't think for himself. Kaysar, another favorite of America has made another dumb ass move already, he thinks he is this great player but in reality he really isn't. He was outplayed by that whore Jenn last year, now he is too intimidated to put boogie and will up. What a pansy. Watch out for Danielle, she played her cards WAY too early this season, but after surviving eviction, she is going to be a tough out. I love the way she plays this game, so smart. James is my pick to win it all though, I see him getting it done this time. It was nice to watch him win the HOH this past week. I don't believe he ever won it last season? I think he will go after Chicken George, call it a hunch!
I have had an incredibly long day today. I was up by 6am, off to the doctor by 7:45, teaching tennis from 9-12, home for a quick nap, shower, and food. Back to tennis from 5-6. Then I headed over to my grandma's(more on that later) . I got home tonight around 9ish and I am ready to crash. Can I just say I hate fasting, and it never fails I am always so thirsty for a coke when I absoluletly can't have one ugh! So, more on my grandma, as some of you know she has had some major health problems lately. She can barely walk now, and she lives in this nice BIG house alone. Well, my Aunt, and cousins are in town this week from Georgia, so the family took action. We discussed all options from her moving in with my parents, or my aunt and uncle, etc, to getting a senior companion, and we finally settled in on an idea we all liked. We turned her kitchen into an apartment. It made all the sense as everything she needs is in there, bathroom, running water, food, tv. So we got her ALL new carpet, moved her bed, set her up and she is spending her first night in her "new" place tonight. She wasn't happy she likes her freedom, but we are ALL worried she might take another fall with nobody there and then we're screwed. When I left it looked good, a cool little set up, I would have lived there haha :)
Some random notes to leave you with.
Purdue is kicking ass in recruiting. It's incredibly exciting that Coach Matt Painter got his 4th verbal today from a top 100 player. It's going to be the best class since Glenn"Big Dog" Robinson signed with the Boilers. The best part 2 of them picked Purdue over Indiana HAHA WOOHOO!! A Fort Wayne newspaper said the other day for their headline "Purdue kicking IU's tail in recruiting" I am loving every minute of it. Of course their coach is a cheater, who is a snake in the grass so he will probably still recruit them the jackass. Purdue football will be here before you know it, and so will fire up friday's! woot
With summer winding down are any of you going on cool vacations? If so do share. I promise to share my big secret soon, but it's still materializing. It's not what everyone thinks it is. Keep sending in suggestions for my making me over! I will figure out some clever way to prove i did it.
Have a great weekend
Phats
PS Travis and Heidi were AWESOME on so you think you can dance wed night.


13 Comments:
Travis and Heidi were awesome. They were my favorite all thru the show. I voted for both of them. It is much easier to get thru to vote for them, then it is to vote for American Idol.
My favorite out of all of them though is Benji. :)
Have a great weekend.
I saw the first BB and meant to watch the rest but having two guys to fight for TV time as well as forgetting when its on...well I havent seen one since ;)
have a great WE yourself Phats
I don't know what you look like in order to know what make over you should have, maybe give your face a nice cleansing mask.
We have big brother here too, I didn't know that they had it in the USA too.
Ok..skipped the BB part and you know why.
I think it's a good thing your family did for your grandma. We took my old twin bed over to my grandma's so she could sleep on the 1st floor and not have to worry about the stairs if she didn't feel like climbing them. Hopefully everything will work out well for her!
As for your makeover. Why not take pics, but when you post them, either crop your head off, or blur it like they do on COPS! ha ha!
Have a great one! :)
Beading- It's going to be SOOO hard this week on dance, because I LOVE all the girls left. I have a crush on Natalie, Alison is cute, Heidi is awesome, and then you get to my FAVORITE donyelle she is my all time favorite. I like Ivan, Benji and Travis for the guys so I hope Ryan goes home, not sure for the girls. I haven't voted. I might start though for Donyelle, her and Benji were AMAZING together
Pixie- you should make them watch it too, I am sure they'd love it. Tell them hot women in bikini's haha
Mimi- that sucks doesn it! :) I am rested thanks
Carmel- this is the 7th season of the American version :) do you watch it?
Shannon- Results = no news is good news :) As family goes it's not as brady bunch as it appears, but we worked thru it together to help out my grandma. If you go to a carnival get a deep fried oreo! :)
DG- You need to start watching these shows! No pics of any part of me will ever be posted on this blog, I am too private a person for that. I will think of something clever with Nutty's help.
Great idea with your grandma, especially if she has to go upstairs. Good that there is a bathroom. That is really a good idea.
My grandma is 100 and she is made of teflon, she has taken 3 falls, one into a window into a door and needed stiches in her head. We keep telling her to sit and stop walking around and trying to do stuff, but she won't listen. VERY stubborn.
She doesn't cook for herself anymore and amazingly at 100 she just started needing depends, which is another huge story as that is the biggest thing right now is she can't make it to the bathroom and leaves 'evidence' all over the floor and sink. Ahh well.
Nice call on Chicken George but I highly doubt that James will be able to pull it off. He is far too disloyal to hold on to any alliance. I think that Danielle will pull it out this time. Just because she is sneaky enough to do it.
It sounds like a good fix for your grandmother allowing her freedom but taking away some of the dangers. I wish her the best in her 'new' place.
Your Grandmothers "new" place sounds real cozy...I hope she is happy with it.
I know what you mean about fasting and wanting a coke so bad....when I cant have one I just imagine a big glass full of coke with crystal clear ice and feeling the fizz as I swallow.....know what I mean?
I don't watch TV---
It's sooooo LAME!!!
I catch depressing News every now and then, but I watch ALOT of movies!
Sorry Grandma is having problems! It's great what the family has done for her!!!
Can I live in gradma's old house???
:o
Hey Phats!
I hope you have a great week!
How can you not back chicken george. He is the token old guy and I am going to back this year. What happened to Howie though I thought he was a jedi but he is acting more gay then Marcellus.
I love Heidi! But of course my favorite is Benji!
I don't watch Big Brother....
Glad you got things worked out for your Grandmother. It's so hard finding a place for the elderly....you want them to be safe, but happy.
Chicken George pulled one out of the hat. So who goes next?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home