Friday, June 03, 2005

well look at that!

Alright so I had my birthday dinner last night with the family, and it was actually really nice and I had a great time! The only problem was I didn't know we were not eating til 8pm and I hadn't eaten all day, talk about starving! We went to Texas Roadhouse, and of course they told the waiters it was my birthday so I was asked to sit on a saddle while the spotlights were on me, and you know me I totally cheesed it up. The waitress was like how old are you 21? So I was like sure why the hell not haha :) I got some good gifts, money and a book from Jenn, Luke, + the boys, and lots and lots of tennis balls from my parents YAY! My dad had two surprises for me when I got home, and those were my favorites, I am not going to disclose what they were but yes they were my favorite. For the most part the boys were great! Each of them had a little fit, but afterall they are two. Jenn and Luke's friend Marcus babysat them while we went to dinner so thanks to him he is a great guy! The best part about celebrating last night is my birthday isn't over yet, Sunday is my actual birthday so you all have 2 shopping days left hehe :) I do take personal checks as well.

Lets see other exciting news, at dinner we planned a trip to Kings Island, it will be so neat to see the boys on the rides, and then Luke and I can go nuts on the coasters! That will be so much fun. I am so glad my good buddy cara is writing on here now, she really spices things up, and I sure as hell wanna get in on that scherererereville trip, although I can't partake in the wine tasting, but I make a great DD. I have been trying to help cara out with the Mullah situation but I am not sure how well it's working. For those of you who don't know, cara has been talking to this guy Mullah for a LONG ASS time now, and on the phone as well, however he won't meet with her. There are some things that just don't seem to add up, and I still wonder if he isn't just married or something? Who knows maybe one day she'll finally meet him, they'll fall madly in love get married, have kids and name them Pat, and Patsy now wouldn't that rock! Hey cara when you type LOL are you truly laughing outloud? That is a Jennism :)

You know what I hate? I hate when you email someone and they don't write you back for like 3 months. I have been talking to this person who I have never met and we're trying to get to know each other better, yet it takes for damn ever to get an email response. They blame it on everything and when they do email they are usually good ones, but that just pisses me off. Okeh I am done ranting for the day. by the way, I am very sorry for any typo's or grammatical errors I don't really proofread this.

Alright well, this one is not that exciting so I am going to wind it down. I better get birthday greetings on this damn thing on Sunday, June 5th! :) you all know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home