Introducing the Nutt!
Hi All,
I have given permission to my good friend, and nutt, Cara to post on here so if you see postings by her give them a read! She is crazy like me, and asked if she could share on my blog and i thought why the hell not. I have known cara since our HS days, and well I think we have always mixed well as friends because we're both just plain crazy! I think we became better friends when we were both in Indianapolis for college, oh boy some of our Butler stories would keep you laughing for days, like calling kim/tonya, or Uzie flipping cara. I will save those for another day. So really just writing today to welcome the Nutt to my world part 1 :)
Things should start to get interesting now haha. I think mullah is a jerk btw!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home